Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Admin1

Staff Member
Ford Fiesta ST Bulb Replacement Guide

Head Light
H11 - Low Beam
H1LL - High Beam
H11 - Front Fog Lamp

Parking / Signals
3157A - Parking Light
3157A - Front Turning Signals
3157A - Rear Turning Signals
501A or WY5W - Front Side Markers

Tail Light / Stop Light
3157LL - Tail Light (LL = Long Lifetime)
3157LL - Stop Light
LED - High Mount
12961 - License Plate
906, 912, 921, W16W, W15W, W5WB - Backup Light
3157NALL - Rear Side Markers

Interior / Accessories
12961 - Map Light
12961 - Dome Light
12961 - Trunk Cargo

Replacing Headlight Video
[video=youtube;KBH8tFxGLyo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBH8tFxGLyo[/video]

From the Manual
[table="width: 500"]
[tr]
[td]Lamp[/td]
[td]Specification[/td]
[td]Power (watt)[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Front direction indicator[/td]
[td]H1LL[/td]
[td]55[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Headlamp high beam[/td]
[td]H11[/td]
[td]55[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Headlamp low beam[/td]
[td]H11[/td]
[td]55[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Front fog lamp[/td]
[td]H11[/td]
[td]55[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Side direction indicator[/td]
[td]WY5W[/td]
[td]5[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Rear direction indicator[/td]
[td]PY27/7[/td]
[td]27/7[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Brake and tail lamp[/td]
[td]PY27/7[/td]
[td]27/7[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Reversing lamp[/td]
[td]W16W[/td]
[td]16[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]License plate lamp[/td]
[td]W5W[/td]
[td]5[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Interior lamp[/td]
[td]W6W[/td]
[td]6[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Reading lamp[/td]
[td]W5W[/td]
[td]5[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Luggage compartment lamp[/td]
[td]W5W[/td]
[td]5[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Fiesta ST Removing Head Lamps

Fiesta ST Removing Side Mirror Bulbs

Fiesta ST Removing Tail Lamps

Fiesta ST Headlight Part Numbers

13N021A, 13N021B, 13K046B, 13466A, HS1, 13N129, 13K046A, 13466B

I think im gonna go all LEDs in the back... my balt looked good. But id like to buy a new housing that's tinted and has the leds like this. Anyone know a company that sells HiGH quality LEDs. Im always hesitant buying them online. . . .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Attachments

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Superbrightleds.com carries both low and high end LEDs

Hi, I don't know if this is the right place for asking, if not let me know :). I just bought a FiST without sunroof and I can't find were to turn off the dome lights. I don't want them to turn on when I open the door or in other situations I want to be able to turn them all on without having to open the door. Any advice will be really appreciated. Thanks!

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
The moonroof option has the door dome light switch on/off...didnt notice one on the non roof ST when I test drove it hmm....

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Hi, I don't know if this is the right place for asking, if not let me know :). I just bought a FiST without sunroof and I can't find were to turn off the dome lights. I don't want them to turn on when I open the door or in other situations I want to be able to turn them all on without having to open the door. Any advice will be really appreciated. Thanks!
If it's the same with the regular Fiestas without the moonroof. Ive read that you can't turn off the dome lights.

Thanks for the fast response, will have to live without that feature unless ford sells a dome light with that switch!

Im going to get LED license plate lights. Went to O'Reily's Auto Parts and they only had Yellow and Red, No White. Same thing at Auto Zone, No White 2825 LED Bulbs.

Also like to add that the Auto Parts guy mentions there are LEDs that don't need a Load Stabilizer. [like] and I that I could find them online. Im not exactly sure which ones to get.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I was looking for the license plate LEDs on Diode Dynamics and they just have 2011-2013 Ford Fiesta lights. I messaged them and they said they didn't if the 2014 had the same bulb as the 2013s, so I haven't bought any yet. But I can't wait to get my LED license plate lights; I love the look of them.

I was looking for the license plate LEDs on Diode Dynamics and they just have 2011-2013 Ford Fiesta lights. I messaged them and they said they didn't if the 2014 had the same bulb as the 2013s, so I haven't bought any yet. But I can't wait to get my LED license plate lights; I love the look of them.
Will they need a stabilizer? I had read in another thread that LEDs can trigger faults if no resister is added. ?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Will they need a stabilizer? I had read in another thread that LEDs can trigger faults if no resister is added. ?
Not for license plate frame bulbs. Only for blinkers to prevent hyper blinking.