Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Fiesta ST Ordered Thread

Admin1

Staff Member
If you've already ordered a new Ford Fiesta ST, please share with us your reason for choosing the 2014 Fiesta ST.

Segment on Top Gear finally put me over the top on ordering. I have a 2011 SES Hatch and love the car but but another 60-75HP would definitely spice things up a bit.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Wanted this since I heard about it and saw pictures of it at the auto shows Ordered since 3/1/2013 now just waiting hopefully before the snow flies it will be here... no matter snow tires are ready and waiting ;)

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome to the site guys.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Anyone know if their dealer has got allocation yet? Supposedly a few in California have already been allocated some Fiesta ST's.

I ordered my ST several weeks ago and have been in constant contact with my dealer and he said that they had gotten the allocation for mine a few weeks ago. Also, I should be getting my VIN tomorrow, hopefully.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I ordered my ST several weeks ago and have been in constant contact with my dealer and he said that they had gotten the allocation for mine a few weeks ago. Also, I should be getting my VIN tomorrow, hopefully.
That's great news and welcome to the forum.

Placed order 6 July. Anxiously awaiting arrival. Tux Black w/ Recaros & painted wheels. No roof or nav. Drove @ Gillette on 22 June and loved the car!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome to the forum as well Firesail.

Had my eye on this car for a couple years, now. The thing that sold me on it is that it's the full package on everything I want. Performance, Gas Mileage, Styling, and Price. All the reviews I've been reading the past few months, have only made my decision easier. Just wish they'd hurry up and get it to the dealership! :)

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Had my eye on this car for a couple years, now. The thing that sold me on it is that it's the full package on everything I want. Performance, Gas Mileage, Styling, and Price. All the reviews I've been reading the past few months, have only made my decision easier. Just wish they'd hurry up and get it to the dealership! :)
That sums it up for my decision as well. Also welcome to the site [welcome].

I've had a window sticker for about a month, now. Just don't know if it's the exact VIN, I'm getting. The internet person I was in contact with sent it, after a couple days of hunting. It's the exact package/color I'm waiting on. Apparently there's two identical cars headed to this area, whenever they decide to get shipped. I guess we'll see! :)