Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Share your Fiesta ST Purchase Deals!

Fiesta ST + Green Envy + Recaros. 22.9K OTD ordered.

Same dealer offered a base Fiesta ST on the lot for 19.7 OTD. So it basically cost me ~$600 penalty to order versus taking one off the lot. That's what I get for being picky, but I suspect it will be worth it to get what I want. Guess that's why they call it "Gotta Have it Green".
The hell? Really? That's exactly what I want plus the wheel upgrade $375 and they hit me with $22,856+TT&L :ugh:

The hell? Really? That's exactly what I want plus the wheel upgrade $375 and they hit me with $22,856+TT&L :ugh:
Volume dealers have their advantages. It was technically after new years but I think it still counted to their 2014 #'s, perhaps they were more interested in padding stats than making much money on this one. *shrug* From my order information it sounds like my car was one of many submitted by the dealer on the last day of 2014 incentive eligibility. This was actually with no haggling but if someone slides a more than fair deal my way I'll just take it more often than not, plus my sales guy has been very straightforward. Hopefully he keeps that up and I'm happy to return the favor. Shit if the whole process goes off without a hitch I'll slide an envelope with cash his way before driving off the lot, other dealers around here act like they don't want business.

If you're not in a hurry, keep shopping. Play dealers off each other if they're f'ing around with you. I had to take a two hour drive to go to this dealer, so far seems like it was worth it. Dallas I'd imagine has some inventory dealers. If you aren't having luck with a salesperson maybe go direct to their internet people or sales manager's email? Hopefully you can get close to what I got, maybe beat it? I think our two States have similar taxes rates. Good luck man, hopefully we both end up with a stupid giddy green envy induced grin when it's all said and done.

Volume dealers have their advantages. It was technically after new years but I think it still counted to their 2014 #'s, perhaps they were more interested in padding stats than making much money on this one. *shrug* From my order information it sounds like my car was one of many submitted by the dealer on the last day of 2014 incentive eligibility. This was actually with no haggling but if someone slides a more than fair deal my way I'll just take it more often than not, plus my sales guy has been very straightforward. Hopefully he keeps that up and I'm happy to return the favor. Shit if the whole process goes off without a hitch I'll slide an envelope with cash his way before driving off the lot, other dealers around here act like they don't want business.

If you're not in a hurry, keep shopping. Play dealers off each other if they're f'ing around with you. I had to take a two hour drive to go to this dealer, so far seems like it was worth it. Dallas I'd imagine has some inventory dealers. If you aren't having luck with a salesperson maybe go direct to their internet people or sales manager's email? Hopefully you can get close to what I got, maybe beat it? I think our two States have similar taxes rates. Good luck man, hopefully we both end up with a stupid giddy green envy induced grin when it's all said and done.
Well said friend.

Yes, that's the plan. I'm in no rush. I may be persuaded if I came across a white FiST with the aforementioned options for a stupid low price, but I really like the GE. It solidified my decision when I saw in person. Done and done.

Mine was 23500 otd final price sales tax here is 6%. I thought I got a good deal I guess could have been a little better by a few hundred bucks according to what some of you got but I guess I did alright. Recaros and painted wheels as options here

caliboy15

If anyone is looking in SoCal area. Ken Grody has a deal for 2014 FiST with Recaro and wheel package for $18777

I just took delivery and I ended up getting $2780 (Australian) off the $25,990 rrp and then got free tint put ($300ish) on the car and Lock nuts and a free tank of gas so that is around $100 of value here in Australia. I am very happy with the deal but i should be as i worked in the industry for near on 20 years. I also secured the 2.9% finance rate so it was a win win imo.

If anyone is looking in SoCal area. Ken Grody has a deal for 2014 FiST with Recaro and wheel package for $18777
great price. any other details?

Well shit.

What are California taxes like? Link to dealer site with car?
CA tax can be as high as 10% depending on county but you'd pay your state tax, not place of origin tax.