Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Share your Fiesta ST Purchase Deals!

MPA

When I was looking for a '15, the price I was given through True Car for a Molten Orange w/ Recaros and Sunroof was $21,000.

As much as I want one now, I want to wait for a '16 with the newer Sync.

When I was looking for a '15, the price I was given through True Car for a Molten Orange w/ Recaros and Sunroof was $21,000.

As much as I want one now, I want to wait for a '16 with the newer Sync.
I was recently offered a total of 1000 dollars off msrp for a 2016 (Recaro's and Moonroof as options). I may want to wait a bit as I can't imagine paying that much...

MPA

I was recently offered a total of 1000 dollars off msrp for a 2016 (Recaro's and Moonroof as options). I may want to wait a bit as I can't imagine paying that much...
MSRP for the car I optioned was $25,205, so I may want to find a 15 then.

Factory ordered 16 at invoice pricing with recaro option. @ 23,250 I did have a trade in though, Too early to tell what my actual OTD would be until I pick up the car

Hello all,

I am new to the forum and interested in picking up a 2015 FiST while they are having the 0% financing for 72 months.

2015 Molten Orange FiST, orange recaros, moonroof, navigation, and rado wheels. MSRP is $26,375. I got them to $23,812 with Truecar pricing including all fees. I have a $500 student credit and a $500 coupon that can be applied to bring the price to $22,812 before tax, tags, and title.

Is the price before the student credit and coupon great?

Thanks in advance!

Joe

Hello all,

I am new to the forum and interested in picking up a 2015 FiST while they are having the 0% financing for 72 months.

2015 Molten Orange FiST, orange recaros, moonroof, navigation, and rado wheels. MSRP is $26,375. I got them to $23,812 with Truecar pricing including all fees. I have a $500 student credit and a $500 coupon that can be applied to bring the price to $22,812 before tax, tags, and title.

Thanks in advance!

Joe
Seems like a good deal to me- I paid 23.5k OTD for a new '15 TB with Recaros/Nav/Moonroof/Rado last November and haven't really seen too many do better. Yours would have the premium paint as well.

Seems like a good deal to me- I paid 23.5k OTD for a new '15 TB with Recaros/Nav/Moonroof/Rado last November and haven't really seen too many do better. Yours would have the premium paint as well.
Thanks for the response! My OTD price with 6% sales tax will probably be about $24,450, which is almost $1000 more than you paid. The orange paint is only a $595 option. Seems like I could do a little better still.

I live in NC so not sure how comparable the taxes are but I went in only wanting to negotiate the OTD price with the dealer. I also had a quote in hand from another dealer in the state.

Hello all,

Thanks in advance!

Joe
This seems to be a very good deal given the options on the car. Similar to my OTD price but I don't have the options you do.

How is the navigation working for you? I heard some of the My Ford Touch features are a bit laggy. Do you notice any lag or issues?
It's maddening to enter the destination by manual input as the screen is non-capacitive so it's slow. The predictive typing feature is meant to help, but slows the whole process down, IMO.

When I type in a route and hit "set as destination", why then does it ask me to hit another button, (don't remember what it is, but let's call it the "are you sure?" button) and then after all that, I still have to hit "Start Route". Three "are you sure" processes? Are you kidding me?

Coming out of an aftermarket setup with Apple CarPlay, I would just dictate the address and boom... there it was.

But once the address is in, the information is good with reasonable options for amount of data and type of view you want.

All in all, it's fine but for the data input.

I can't believe Sync can't take dictation and navigate to an address all at once. Instead, it prompts you for each step, thereby making the manual process even longer.
I really wished I could have held out for a '16 with Sync3 as from my understanding all is forgiven with that system. But, I needed a car, the deal was good and I decided I could live with MFT. I have MFT in my '14 Flex, so I knew what to expect and therefore am not disappointed.

It's maddening to enter the destination by manual input as the screen is non-capacitive so it's slow. The predictive typing feature is meant to help, but slows the whole process down, IMO.

When I type in a route and hit "set as destination", why then does it ask me to hit another button, (don't remember what it is, but let's call it the "are you sure?" button) and then after all that, I still have to hit "Start Route". Three "are you sure" processes? Are you kidding me?

Coming out of an aftermarket setup with Apple CarPlay, I would just dictate the address and boom... there it was.

But once the address is in, the information is good with reasonable options for amount of data and type of view you want.

I can't believe Sync can't take dictation and navigate to an address all at once. Instead, it prompts you for each step, thereby making the manual process even longer.
I really wished I could have held out for a '16 with Sync3 as from my understanding all is forgiven with that system. But, I needed a car, the deal was good and I decided I could live with MFT. I have MFT in my '14 Flex, so I knew what to expect and therefore am not disappointed.
Try 'navigation destination street adress' as that seems to be the command to prompt the destination address input via dictation.

Thank you for all your input. I am trying to decide whether or not it is worth purchasing the '15 or wait a few months to buy a '16 with the new Sync 3.

Got my 15' with 32 miles on it for 20k. Didn't have to pay any tax because what I traded in was worth more than the FiST. Got the $1000 rebate with 0% financing for 72 months and an additional $500 bucks off for being in grad school.

I would've gotten another $500 for the military rebate but I got out 2 months too soon... I hate that you lose discounts at a lot of places when you are no longer active [rant]

DMM

'15 ST Performance Blue Nav/Moon/Rado for Z plan + 2,500 rebate = 19.9 OTD
Traded '03 Mustang for it, no car note