Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Share your Fiesta ST Purchase Deals!

I used their prices to help get a local Fiesta ST down to the price I wanted... good buy!

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Sound Ford out of Renton, WA also takes between 3-4k off MSRP right off the bat.

Haha I wish. Idk how they do it but Koons Ford is absurdly cheap. No negotiating.
You're full of crap. I spoke with their sales manager and they have nothing near that range except a 2015 used silver ST. Post your bill of sale or it didn't happen.

Hahaha...am I supposed to give a shit that you don't believe me?
Um, no. This is the Internet, so you're free to feel whatever it is that suits your maturity level. I'm simply saying that I've made the effort to verify your claims, and a sales person plus his manager have said in absolute terms that you're full of shit (politely, of course), I'm simply relaying my findings verbatim. I would, of course, love to get the deal you described, and if you can post a bill of sale with the dollar amount you stated, then we will agree that it is the dealership employees who are full of human excrement.

Um, no. This is the Internet, so you're free to feel whatever it is that suits your maturity level. I'm simply saying that I've made the effort to verify your claims, and a sales person plus his manager have said in absolute terms that you're full of shit (politely, of course), I'm simply relaying my findings verbatim. I would, of course, love to get the deal you described, and if you can post a bill of sale with the dollar amount you stated, then we will agree that it is the dealership employees who are full of human excrement.
Haha "maturity level". If you look on their website you'll see a Kona blue available for $17,100. I got an extra $500 off for being a recent college grad. But yeah I can post of my bill of sale.

Haha "maturity level". If you look on their website you'll see a Kona blue available for $17,100. I got an extra $500 off for being a recent college grad. But yeah I can post of my bill of sale.
I did, "wow price $17,117", is a great deal. I didn't look at the website and called them directly, I guess it's on Desmond (sales guy) and his manager.

I appreciate the response, and I apologize for calling you names. Thanks again for sharing, would still love to see your BOS so I can shove it down the sales manager's throat later on.

2006ser

Sucks living in ca best I got was 21 k before taxes for a base 15. :( that's including my 06 Stang gt as a trade in otd with gap was 24k 0 down 72 months 0apr

Picked up a fully loaded 14 Molten Orange Fiesta ST-3 with 15k miles on it for $18k. No dings, no rock chips, 1 very small scratch (already buffed out), and the interior was pristine. I drove it straight to the clear bra installaer :)

Welp,

From California,

I had a tough time getting people down in price.
Platinum White, Navigation, Recaros Smoke Storm

OTD $24,400

Total - 27k

Welp,

From California,

I had a tough time getting people down in price.
Platinum White, Navigation, Recaros Smoke Storm

OTD $24,400

Total - 27k
Im from NorCal that's exactly what I paid only diff was I got shadow black paint with MO Recaros. I negotiated pretty tough and only got them to drop the price by 500.