Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Share your Fiesta ST Purchase Deals!

Yeah these prices sound crazy... When I got mine last year sticker was 24.4 with rebate and what the dealer discounted I paid 22 even plus fees. That was with painted wheel and caliper option and orange recaros.

Same story for me. Molten orange with no options, I had to fight the dealer for any little break anywhere. Bay Area CA dealers want to give no price breaks whatsoever. Finance guys were way over the top too. I was not impressed by the paperwork portion of the sale process at all. I paid 20.5k before CA taxes and license.

There's no margin in these cars plus they are somewhat limited. Invoice to msrp is like 700 on a no option ST. Holdback is nothing to. At invoice pricing dealers are losing money once bills are paid.

The issue nobody mentions are factory rebates in their so called price disclosers. Sometimes dealers will offer 1k back of invoice just to move inventory or meet quotas. That with a 2k factory rebate/s explains 3k under invoice. As for those at 6k under something is missing.

I said invoice on an summer 15 in July. Dealer said they're selling for above msrp. I pulled xplan not want to argue(already negotiated trade in value) and 0% for 72 months. That with the 2k ttl in ca mine was 23k otd no option 15. Again with the free financing.

After saying all that anything from 18-21 price before ttl is a good price on new 16's.

This is wrong. You're saying the dealer is only charging 16k or less for a brand new fiesta st? Invoice before holdback is 21.7. True car list prices down to 18.7 or 3k less. And you are saying you purchased your new car at a 6k loss for the dealer at 15.7 or 16k bucks?
Saying Truecar is the lowest price is already the wrong assumption.

Koon's is true and it's not just Fiesta ST's, it's Focus ST's and Mustang GT's too.

Saying Truecar is the lowest price is already the wrong assumption.

Koon's is true and it's not just Fiesta ST's, it's Focus ST's and Mustang GT's too.
Who is koons?

I'm not saying true car is low im saying the dealer paid for 20k for the vehicle no way they are selling at 16k losing 4K. Unless there is some ford rebate that no one is telling us.

Who is koons?

I'm not saying true car is low im saying the dealer paid for 20k for the vehicle no way they are selling at 16k losing 4K. Unless there is some ford rebate that no one is telling us.
I'm not going to get into an extended explanation on how some dealers use a volume model with deep discounting to get people into the door.

There are no extra rebates available to customers. That said if you lease they are trying to encourage you with a larger rebate ($1,600 vs $1,000).

Koon's Ford with four/five Ford stores in the Maryland/DC/Virginia area regularly sells base ST's for under $18,000 after the standard rebate of $1,000 - http://www.koons.com/new/Ford/2016-...ngton-dc-404cc31b0a0e0ae8582ae431f79ddb9d.htm

Also how do you know the dealer paid $20,000 for the car?

I emailed a low cost East Coast dealer (Koons) and was prepared to take a one-way flight and drive it back from N. VA.

Gave a local dealer a shot, they couldn't come close. A few weeks later they contacted me again and did. Ordered in January, it arrives VERY soon. I'm glad the local guys stepped up, but am a bit bummed I don't get to take the road trip to get to know my car. I've always wanted to get on plane, buy a car, drive it home.

2016 Magnetic w/Recaros, Moonroof, Nav. 23.6K before taxes/fees.

UPDATE: Upon further review --- looked at my paperwork, actually it's just a hair over 23K.
UPDATE PART DEAUX: Picked up my car two nights ago, 4/4. Got an extra $500 off for the Auto Show, so ended up paying just short of 22.6K before plates, tax, etc. Very pleased with Inver Grove Ford and my guy Ben Saxon. Maybe I'll buy a Focus RS from him in a few years!

IBKevin

Just turned in my '14 for a '16. Essentially zero down up front ($300, of which $253 is first month's payment). Then I'm at $253 a month for 36 months on a 12k/year lease.

MSRP $24,435. Adjusted cap cost is $21,546, so I "bought" the car for that. Basically 12% off MSRP, I'm cool with that.

Just turned in my '14 for a '16. Essentially zero down up front ($300, of which $253 is first month's payment). Then I'm at $253 a month for 36 months on a 12k/year lease.

MSRP $24,435. Adjusted cap cost is $21,546, so I "bought" the car for that. Basically 12% off MSRP, I'm cool with that.
What options did you get? For that MSRP it must have Recaros. $253 a month for 36 months isn't bad. Since it's a 2014 you turned it, you didn't go the whole 36 months did you?

20,800, no Recaros, No Nav; Magnetic w/Black Wheels and Red Calipers, Protection Package and Car Cover. 2016.

I'll give another shoutout to Koons (falls church va) I paid 17k before taxes last April for a base. Used x plan pricing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IBKevin

What options did you get? For that MSRP it must have Recaros. $253 a month for 36 months isn't bad. Since it's a 2014 you turned it, you didn't go the whole 36 months did you?
Just Recaros and $595 for paint color, yep. I had just a 2 year lease previously, you are correct. Cars are pretty much identical, save for Sync 3 being much, much nicer.

I'll give another shoutout to Koons (falls church va) I paid 17k before taxes last April for a base. Used x plan pricing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So on top of the standard internet price you got an additional discount for using X Plan or was the pricing changed and based off your X-plan?

Did you get a base model, no options?

So on top of the standard internet price you got an additional discount for using X Plan or was the pricing changed and based off your X-plan?

Did you get a base model, no options?

im not exactly sure how they came up with it, with taxes and all their fees the total was ~23.8k then they put a 2k "deposit" and 2k "discount"... taxes, destination, registration and whatnot was 2.8k so 17k for the car. they did make a big deal about getting a copy of my work badge about a week after i had bought it. the car is base/ no options. I also bought it on the first of the month [driving]

2016 Fiesta ST. Shadow black. Only option was the Recarco pkg (Smokestorm). MSRP 23,840.
Final price before taxes and fees: 19,490

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Did those who ordered through a dealer still get the Ford incentives? the reason I ask is if I build the car like I ordered it, using Ford's website, it shows $1500 off in "Customer Cash" as follows-

- Incentives: S3 $1,500
= Net Price: S5 $23,135
RCL Customer Cash

Program #50362: Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 07/05/2016. Not all Fiestas ST models may qualify. See dealer for residency restrictions and complete details.

Amount: $1,500, Offer Valid: Apr 5, 2016-Jul 5, 2016

I highlighted the part I'm wondering about- is ordering considered taking retail delivery from dealer stock?

I felt like the dealer really bungled this part of the process. I ordered my car and was told, I would receive the incentives available at my time of order (Thanksgiving holiday incentives) or at the time of delivery, whichever was greater. Then they proceeded to offer me no incentives at all when the time came, and I really had to vehemently argue with them just to get the basic new customer courtesy fee. Very combative finance guys. I was not impressed at all. I mean, the car is clearly worth the money, but if you actually offer incentives, they must be honored - especially if this is what helps bring a customer to Ford for the first time like me. This is more of a problem that Ford has with getting their dealers to behave accordingly. But either way, they need to get it together because that leaves a bad taste in the mouth because you have been lied to.

Hopefully your dealer will honor those numbers. That would be a great way to get your ST!

Did those who ordered through a dealer still get the Ford incentives? the reason I ask is if I build the car like I ordered it, using Ford's website, it shows $1500 off in "Customer Cash" as follows-

- Incentives: S3 $1,500
= Net Price: S5 $23,135
RCL Customer Cash

Program #50362: Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 07/05/2016. Not all Fiestas ST models may qualify. See dealer for residency restrictions and complete details.

Amount: $1,500, Offer Valid: Apr 5, 2016-Jul 5, 2016

I highlighted the part I'm wondering about- is ordering considered taking retail delivery from dealer stock?

Just picked up my 2016 last week. Molten Orange, Recaro, Nav, black wheels, moonroof, basically loaded. $23k before TTL.

I was in communication with the dealer for a couple of weeks (previously stated that my max was $21.8k for just MO w/ Recaro) and the last day of the month their general manager called me up to try to make the deal on this one that they had in their showroom. I originally was shopping for just MO w/ Recaro but apparently it's a very uncommon configuration and I would likely have had to custom order it. So for a little bit more I decided to go for this one which happened to be right down the street from me too!

Please post some pics!! I have an MO and have yet to see an MO with the black wheel option. I'm considering buying a set. Would love to see how they look with MO. Congrats on the purchase. Ridiculous fun!!!