Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Share your Fiesta ST Purchase Deals!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
What was the discount amount before your OTD price?

Found one in white with no option's for $20050 about 50 miles from me, but wrong color. I wonder what the X plan price would be then......

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
I feel like im getting ripped off by my local dealers...thats why I backed out and waiting to a good deal...might ha e to travel a couple states from ny.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I feel like im getting ripped off by my local dealers...thats why I backed out and waiting to a good deal...might ha e to travel a couple states from ny.

I don't blame you, I'm still waiting for a good deal myself.

I guess it's one of the benefits of living in an area that has a billion dealers. Ordered mine from Koons Ford of Baltimore.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I got mine for:

MSRP: $26,270.00
Paid: $24,500 with 0% financing through Ford.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
You guys that are saving more than $1500 is because of special incentives like first time buyer, military or other? Cause dealers in my area are playing hard ball...i have to go from dealer to dealer to price match to get a half decent deal.

You guys that are saving more than $1500 is because of special incentives like first time buyer, military or other? Cause dealers in my area are playing hard ball...i have to go from dealer to dealer to price match to get a half decent deal.
I was able to get d-plan pricing because I work for ford. Aside from that, I haven't seen any deals or discounts in my area either.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account

I got my discount just from dealers trying to outbid each other. Maybe the dealers in the NE are having better luck selling them at higher prices.

They are discounting them pretty good in my area from what I see. I ordered a no option model, and will end up paying $21,600 OTD. I don't know what the discount ads up to be but I thought it was fair.