Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Share your Fiesta ST Purchase Deals!

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Dont remember if I posted here or another site on my deal so im gonna post mine again if so :)

Fully Equpped,Tux Blk, Orange Recs, $1500 off $26,155 MSRP, Got 11k for my 06 TL, 0% interest 60mo, free ST all weather mats, Wheel Locks and First free oil change. For some reason no Ford dealers Ive visited give free oil changes or maintenance unlike other dealers on the other side of the country. I was asking for more free stuff like winter wheel and tire setup but was pushing my luck LOL.
I did a whole month of research on this car online and visiting about 5 dealers with test drives...almost test drove every color LOL.

Took alot of patience while putting my anxiety in the back seat and Learned how to calculate quotes and how to speak to these dealers. One thing I hated was dealing with the middle men salemen that dont know shit and keep running to the manager for questions. I went straight for the Sales managers or (aka string pullers). Some refused cause it was policy till I threatened to leave.

I didnt even want moonroof nor navi but the orange recaros was a must especially in a black car. There was a P Blue with wheel and smoke recs option 60miles from me but the black and orange just kept calling me :)

I know I didnt get the sweetest deal but i think i got a decent deal compared to other dealers in the tri state area.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
That's about a $1700 discount factoring the wheel locks, mats and oil change which is an excellent deal in my book.

Wow...us Canadians r getting ripped off!!...
I got my 2014 FiST fully loaded with taxes for $30,000.oo (suppose to be @ $33,000)

-0% for 72mths
-Free-Winter tires and rims & pressure sensors
-Nav
-Moonroof

Might of been able to squeeze another $1000 - 1500...
But all n all I'm happy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harvick

1000 Post Club
You do get some more standard features but for the most part you do pay more. It has to do with the tariffs more than anything.

Just ordered mine MSRP 24190, got it for 23000 - the incentive from ordering or when it comes in. I will do the math of whats going to cost less over the term when it comes in. Guaranteed -500 & 0x60

This thread was helpful.

After everything was sorted out I got 2080 off the bill with 0% financing. (750 rebate and dealer 1330).

Not the greatest, but I was able to delay the creation/delivery till spring. I really did not want to drive a brand new car on salty roads...

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
This thread was helpful.

After everything was sorted out I got 2080 off the bill with 0% financing. (750 rebate and dealer 1330).

Not the greatest, but I was able to delay the creation/delivery till spring. I really did not want to drive a brand new car on salty roads...
Welcome Kaneda

littledog

I just placed an order using Costco's pricing for a barebones Fiesta ST. $21583 - $1000 rebate = $20583 before taxes, registration, etc. My out-the-door was $21500. They said that was about $100 cheaper than X-plan, but didn't show me an X-plan sheet.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I just placed an order using Costco's pricing for a barebones Fiesta ST. $21583 - $1000 rebate = $20583 before taxes, registration, etc. My out-the-door was $21500. They said that was about $100 cheaper than X-plan, but didn't show me an X-plan sheet.
That is a good price way to go :)
And WELCOME ANYONE I MISSED here :)

That is a pretty good buy. I paid $21,600 OTD, mine has the wheel and caliper option.

I paid just over 3k in tax. Never realized how much more Cdn's pay in tax... probably goes to my mayor's crack habit...

I'm in northern California, there's some good rebates going on, up to -$2,000 off MSRP which makes a base model $20,195. So far I'm talking with a dealer and they are throwing around different numbers based on payments and interest. Some situations the car is $20,000 with 4.94% or it can be $21,500 with 1.90% I'm starting to not like where this is going. We have 8.25 tax rate and of course title and license.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Hey Adam, good to see you are still in the market for one.

Yea I test drove another one on Sat. I'm having a hard time getting it out of my mind ;-) I looked early before dealers had any, now the rebates doubled and there's plenty in stock. Just looking for a decent deal so I can justify it better.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Yea I test drove another one on Sat. I'm having a hard time getting it out of my mind ;-) I looked early before dealers had any, now the rebates doubled and there's plenty in stock. Just looking for a decent deal so I can justify it better.
Just get one already lol.