Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Share your Fiesta ST Purchase Deals!

Just get one already lol.
Haha.. finally did on Saturday. I went in again and had my brother meet me there since he runs our business and has been apart of every car I've bought over the years. I was set on the base one that was brought in from another dealer. It was going to be $20,000 + TTL = $21,882. After I drove it for some reason I started having second thoughts. In between signing, I had to get up and go outside. We went and looked at it again, on the way back in we looked at the loaded white one. Ran the #'s and in the end chose to go with it since I'll already be making a payment, might as well put some money down and get all the features and enjoy it. I'll have to look what it ended up being, something like $23,9XX + TTL

-Adam

PS: The AP got ordered today :)

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Haha.. finally did on Saturday. I went in again and had my brother meet me there since he runs our business and has been apart of every car I've bought over the years. I was set on the base one that was brought in from another dealer. It was going to be $20,000 + TTL = $21,882. After I drove it for some reason I started having second thoughts. In between signing, I had to get up and go outside. We went and looked at it again, on the way back in we looked at the loaded white one. Ran the #'s and in the end chose to go with it since I'll already be making a payment, might as well put some money down and get all the features and enjoy it. I'll have to look what it ended up being, something like $23,9XX + TTL

-Adam

PS: The AP got ordered today :)
Congrats buddy, you got a lot of catching up to do. We're expecting a build thread.[twothumb] Welcome to the ownership club.

Hunting for a Fiesta ST w/o additional options.

Between dealers I'm bouncing around $22,072.24 and $22,032.48 OTD.

Looking around to see if I can find guys to beat that.

How much is Cali tax? I posted my numbers a while back, but due to the dealer ovecharging me on liscensing by $200 I got my base model for $21400 otd. They just sent me a check in the mail for the difference.

Hi guys, I'm new to the site. I'm thinking about purchasing a Fiesta ST. The car I want is Performance Blue, with heated mirrors, and the Recaro seat package. Local dealer offered $22,600 (also had painted wheels) with x-plan before tax/title etc., MSRP is $24,595, is this a good deal?

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Started at the X-Plan pricing from employer and worked my way down, then $500 from grad credit, and took the 0% for 60 months, I don't think I could have done any better.

Nick that was roughly my cost out the door after tax and license. Though I don't have recaros.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Are they factoring all the incentives too?

I built the car with the same specs and it shows $23,845 with the additional $750 incentive if you purchase dealer stock.

$23,845-$22,600 = $1245, that boils down to an okay deal, not the best.

Yes, the incentives should be factored in. You miss-read the configurator, it's taking the $750 incentive into account when it shows you $23,845, without it the MSRP is $24,595.