Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Share your Fiesta ST Purchase Deals!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Yes, the incentives should be factored in. You miss-read the configurator, it's taking the $750 incentive into account when it shows you $23,845, without it the MSRP is $24,595.
I should have worded my response better, I was factoring the incentive with the $23,845 price. That's why I was quoting the savings of $1,245. Most people were getting $1,500 discounts before incentives. On my purchase I got it for $1,770 off before incentives.

$1,245 isn't a bad deal, but probably wouldn't hurt to squeeze a bit more from them.

Will probably pull the trigger by the end of the month.

I think my quest for $20K OTD for a basic ST might not be a pipe dream, after all...

I used this site to help me figure out what people are paying for the ST so I'll share what I ended up paying. I'll share my experience and hope it helps new buyers as you guys have helped me.

After test driving a fully loaded ST, I realized that a base white ST was exactly what I wanted. Recaros would have been nice, but I could not justify $2000.00 for seats. Add any other options and I'd start looking at cars in the 25-30k price range such as the 2015 GTI thats coming out. I knew I had to order one as there was only one white one in the surrounding area but that came with the gray wheels. And although 375 isn't a alot, I'm taking that money and buying a 2nd set of rims. 2 sets = better than 1 set that I wasn't crazy about.

I had emailed about 15 dealers asking for them to email me with their best OTD price, and letting them know I would be doing the same for 14 other dealers. Most dealers called me right away, which already pissed me off as I said email me. Every dealer that called for the most part gave me MSRP pricing, and I told them they did not take my inquiry serious and I will not be doing business with them or lied saying they had a base white one in stock. A handful e-mailed with generic info on a base fiesta saying come in so we can best suit your needs and offered a Fiesta SE MSRP of like 14,000. I took them off my list. A few emailed me with competitive offers and said they could do invoice, but then add on some BS 300$ fee. Finally one dealer beat them all.

I ended up with a price of $21,725.00. I then used the Ford private cash coupon that I got from requesting a brochure ($500). Price 21,225. NY tax 1830.65. Tire recycling 12.50. Nys inspection $10. Gas fee 25$. $75.00 title fee (maximum allowed by NY). I then had taken 0% financing which also included 500$ off and 500$ competitive loan.
This brought the final OTD price to 22,178.15. The only thing left is the plate fees from DMV that will run about $180, but that is a DMV fee.

Had I chosen not to take 0% and taken ford's financing that starts at 3.9% I could have gotten an additional 1000$ off. $21,178.15 OTD. However I don't have the cash to pay it off right away and even if I refinanced through my bank at 1.6% I'd still pay close to 1000$ in interest unless of course I paid it off early. But with 0% I put nothing down and will have 60 months to pay it off.

I think this is a good price as my starting Price was $165.00 below the invoice price 21,890.25. (20598, 825 delivery, 39 fuel, 428 adv) and 500$ below MSRP, not a huge difference from MSRP to Invoice on this car. Just about every dealer said they could not go any lower than invoice as they would just be breaking even. This is BS because the dealer I went through was below that invoice, and I got them to throw in free All Weather ST mats (100$ value). I'm happy with the deal and other than a few emails I did no negotiating. Walked in signed the paperwork and was out in 30 minutes.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
WOW great going glad it worked out to a deal you liked .. now did you walk out with the car also ??

WOW great going glad it worked out to a deal you liked .. now did you walk out with the car also ??
No I had to do a Factory order. They gave me a time frame of 4-6 weeks. I'm a bit skeptical on that. I'm hoping its a Priority order as I don't believe this dealer has ever had one yet (not sure if it even works like that but I'm hopeful). They also move a lot of cars as every salesman was busy and the person I dealt with had sold 2 other Fords prior to me signing mine that day. (snowy cold sunday)

If I didn't have to order the car I would have waited until April before purchasing, as the roads here are ******** right now. So 4-6 weeks if true, is a perfect time frame.

My car is among the fastest orders I have seen and I am looking at 9 weeks order to delivery. (If it comes when it meets latest eta). Good luck with yours.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Yeah did you happen to see your priority number on your order sheet ? Mine was ten and it still took langer than i wanted.. But as yours has not options to slow it down it should one would think fly through production.. mine was slowed by "limited supply" of rado wheels..

No I didn't, I signed and wasn't around for when they placed the actual order as I had to wait for the finance guy on Monday to see if I was approved for 0%.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
They should be able to email you a copy of it or at least tell you as it is on your DORA that the dealer sends your order in on ...

I paid $22,498 with destination before tags, taxes, and title fees for an ingot silver car with Recaros, navigation, and painted wheels & calipers. That sounds kinda high, but I got 0% financing and got full NADA trade in pricing on my Prius, so I'm more than okay with my deal. I bought someone else's factory order when they bailed on it. That price is without private cash.

Is Ford still giving a $750 rebate if you order the brochure from ford.com? Anyone ever heard of this?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I paid $22,498 with destination before tags, taxes, and title fees for an ingot silver car with Recaros, navigation, and painted wheels & calipers. That sounds kinda high, but I got 0% financing and got full NADA trade in pricing on my Prius, so I'm more than okay with my deal. I bought someone else's factory order when they bailed on it. That price is without private cash.
Thats a pretty good deal.

Paper or digital? Can you use it for a fiesta st? If so I'll stop my deal and get it included