Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Share your Fiesta ST Purchase Deals!

Paper or digital? Can you use it for a fiesta st? If so I'll stop my deal and get it included
Paper mail, took almost two weeks for the brochure to come with the coupon, however I called ford motor asking about combining incentives and she told me I had the private cash coupon attached to my name and zip code. Ford dealer I bought from called to verify. Never actually brought the coupon in.

I called less then a week after requesting and it was already issued.

Nice so is it considered private cash towards a purchase or could you use it after the fact? Sorry about the questions Im a day old in this deal and would like to have it included if I could. Did it work with your incentives or is there a clause?

It's in addition to all incentives. After I was given my final price I let my sales woman know I had it. She gladly took 500$ off the price of the car before taxes. Incentives all come off after tax. If you signed it may be too late. Idk it would be up to the sales manager I suppose

Looks like they discontinued that promotion. So just to be clear it came on a fusion brochure not a fiesta? Just called ford and acted like I got the coupon but they said it has been discontinued…?

I only kept the coupon part but on the back it has the msrp of a Taurus. So may have been a Taurus that actually had it. I requested 2-3 different ones

Just finished the paperwork on my Oxford white fist with rado wheels/moonroof as only options.
Stickered for $23,395 purchased for $18,895 sales price, with a total of $20,910.41 otd.
Financed atm through ford at 6% but I'll refinance with a local credit union asap for 1.9%
All in all pretty happy with deal miss my modded 2013 mustang but this car is a hoot to drive in its own right [twothumb]

After bouncing around 3 different dealers, purchased a Race Red Fiesta ST.

Rado Wheels, Moon-Roof, Navigation, Tint ($300)

Eco-Boost $1000
Student $500
Ford Financing $500

Sticker at $26,185
After Incentives and Competitive Savings $20,950
Out-the-Door $22,555.93

Got a 6 week wait for 2015 FiST in Performance Blue with Recaro package only. $23735 out the door with sync incentive. The 2015s went up about $500.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Can anyone that ordered a MY2015 confirm if the Recaros have power adjustments?

Got a 6 week wait for 2015 FiST in Performance Blue with Recaro package only. $23735 out the door with sync incentive. The 2015s went up about $500.
I am really curious to see if the wait is actually 6 weeks. My ETA for a 2014 order is still 8 weeks out. I tried explaining to my dealer why I was pissed and could be in a 2015 at that point.

I feel like the 6 weeks is optimistic. I honestly don't care too much as I won't have a car payment for a while so it gives me time to save some cash for mods or winter wheels and tires.

I'm in for $260/mo lease with $37.50 down for 18 months :) on a 2014 Performance Blue ST with Nav & Moonroof.
No block heater and summer tires only.

The beauty of lease transfers :)

DavidJCoop

I paid ?16,670 including a ?1700 privilege discount - dealer seemed to have been a bit of a tw*t by suggesting the priv discount hurt their margin... Anyway I got an ST2 with white paint ST style pack and EATC for ?16,470! Sound like a good deal?

Part ex'd my current Fiesta Zetec S 2011 plate with street pack and camera and sensors for ?7950 - 19,500 miles on the clock on good condition.

Just wanted your opinion on whether or not my deal was a good one lol?

Cheers, dave

Just got my Tuxedo Black 2014 Fiesta ST completely base model aside from the painted wheels/calipers for a little under 18k before TTL and just under 20k OTD. Used all available factory rebates along with the college student rebate and $500 private cash offer that comes with the brochures you can order off Ford's website.

Bought from AutoNation Ford in Valencia, CA. Awesome dealership! As soon as I arrived there, I was quickly introduced to a salesman who I told I was looking for a Fiesta ST. He showed me the car, wasted no time and immediately let me test drive it, and the rest was history. As soon as I mentioned TrueCar.com and the price I was quoted from their website, the salesman told me they honor TrueCar prices and could most likely even beat it. Entire process took about 3 hours and I also got 2 years worth of free oil changes/car washes. Could not be happier with my experience with them, especially since it was my first stop and I was expecting to shop around at at least 3 different dealerships like many people are forced to do when looking to pay the least possible. If your in SoCal looking for a great deal on a new Fiesta ST, make sure you check these guys out!

Jason that is a phenomenal deal. Good job. I wish I lived in SoCal just so I could go buy a car from them.

koozy

3000 Post Club
Just got my Tuxedo Black 2014 Fiesta ST completely base model aside from the painted wheels/calipers for a little under 18k before TTL and just under 20k OTD. Used all available factory rebates along with the college student rebate and $500 private cash offer that comes with the brochures you can order off Ford's website.

Bought from AutoNation Ford in Valencia, CA. Awesome dealership! As soon as I arrived there, I was quickly introduced to a salesman who I told I was looking for a Fiesta ST. He showed me the car, wasted no time and immediately let me test drive it, and the rest was history. As soon as I mentioned TrueCar.com and the price I was quoted from their website, the salesman told me they honor TrueCar prices and could most likely even beat it. Entire process took about 3 hours and I also got 2 years worth of free oil changes/car washes. Could not be happier with my experience with them, especially since it was my first stop and I was expecting to shop around at at least 3 different dealerships like many people are forced to do when looking to pay the least possible. If your in SoCal looking for a great deal on a new Fiesta ST, make sure you check these guys out!
Nice deal. Autonation Ford Valencia was on my list to visit, but South Bay Ford had what I wanted and took care of me. The sales rep I had at Galpin Ford sucked donkey balls. Too bad for them, they lost my business.

Thanks. And yeah, Galpin has a huge inventory and gets lots of customers but it seems they're notorious for not being very easy to work with. At least you got what you wanted!