Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Share your Fiesta ST Purchase Deals!

Strid3r

I ordered my ST 2 weeks ago. I am eagerly anticipating it's arrival, but I think I have a decent wait ahead.

I am not sure how Australian prices compare to overseas, but in Sydney the "normal" drive away price is somewhere between $29 700 - $30 500.
I did what someone above did, I sent an email to 10 dealers around Sydney saying "best price first time gets the sale, no haggling".

I got several replies with a price of $26 500. I took that price to my local dealer and they matched it (though rather reluctantly). Apparently it was the cheapest price that had done in Sydney and had to get the state managers approval.

All in all, $3200 discount. Happy days

I ordered my ST 2 weeks ago. I am eagerly anticipating it's arrival, but I think I have a decent wait ahead.

I am not sure how Australian prices compare to overseas, but in Sydney the "normal" drive away price is somewhere between $29 700 - $30 500.
I did what someone above did, I sent an email to 10 dealers around Sydney saying "best price first time gets the sale, no haggling".

I got several replies with a price of $26 500. I took that price to my local dealer and they matched it (though rather reluctantly). Apparently it was the cheapest price that had done in Sydney and had to get the state managers approval.

All in all, $3200 discount. Happy days
Ive ordered mine in NSW Wollongong at Harrigan Ford. I've got a June build code, with extended warranty, tint and coloured licence plates $29,100. I was stoked with that because they are hard to get in NSW without waiting not many dealers would budge.

Just signed some papers and will pickup my Molten Orange ST tomorrow, navi, sunroof, and recaro package, $23,700 OTD including everything! :)

$22,000 OTD. 2014 Molten Orange Fiesta ST with Nav, moonroof, recaro seats, and painted wheels! Had $3,000 in incentives. MSRP was $26,780.

$24500 AUD on the road in orange. The car was sold back to the dealer by the first owner with only 1500kms on it, so it was basically new.

still haven't taken delivery, the dealer trade fell through. they are getting me one tomorrow that includes the rado grey wheels as well, so navi, recaros, moonroof, and wheels for $23,700 OTD(including TTL etc). Molten Orange w/ Molten Orange interior

I picked up my Fully loaded minus cargo system and smokers package Tux black ST for $22,500, so $23,600 OTD with tax/tags/title. I traded in my 2008 Jeep Commander Limited that was a little upside down, but, I still got a heckava deal I think! I got a $1250 Ford Motor Financing incentive, and $1000 Ford Customer Cash incentive.

razorlab

1000 Post Club
$22,000 OTD. 2014 Molten Orange Fiesta ST with Nav, moonroof, recaro seats, and painted wheels! Had $3,000 in incentives. MSRP was $26,780.
OTD meaning with taxes, destination, dealer fees, reg, etc? That would mean you would have approx. got the cars price down to $20,000 before what I mentioned.

If so, that is a smoking deal.

OTD meaning with taxes, destination, dealer fees, reg, etc? That would mean you would have approx. got the cars price down to $20,000 before what I mentioned.

If so, that is a smoking deal.
The only thing not included in that price is tax. We pay them in Kentucky and will be around $400.

ahhhhh ok. you failed to mention that very important piece of information.
Sorry. I thought most states were like that. Kentucky was one of the few that only had a tax credit on used purchases when trading in a car, and KY just passed the law for a new car tax credit when you trade in your old one starting July 1, so we took advantage of that. :)

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Sorry. I thought most states were like that. Kentucky was one of the few that only had a tax credit on used purchases when trading in a car, and KY just passed the law for a new car tax credit when you trade in your old one starting July 1, so we took advantage of that. :)
I meant you didn't mention the trade in. That changes things with tax, as you stated.