Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Share your Fiesta ST Purchase Deals!

Picked mine up on the fourth of July, 22,200 with Every option minus the Fancy TriStage paint, got mine in Tuxedo Black.

I got employee pricing + 0% financing.

If I look at the price on Ford (Canada) website now that the promotion is over, I saved a little over $2100.

Do I get a prize?
I live in Alberta, paid $23,888.16 all in for a base ST with Recaro's (Recaro's standard on Canuck ST's) (no sun roof, nav or grey wheels) (list in Canada for the base right now is $24,599, less current employee discount of $1961, but with AC tax, freight and our 5% GST tax, comes out to $25,519 without doc fee's which are normally $400. This was a cash price, all in out the door, all taxes in. Did not go for all the silly 'nitro tire' fill, security engraving, fabric & paint protection, under coating crap.
So I got about another $1000 off the current employee pricing. No grinding, this is what they offered, but better than other dealers by about $800. Don't need the absolutely best price, just a fair one.
There is not huge margin in small cars for any manufacturer, their bread & butter is F150's...

Wow, you did far better than I did

I paid 26K flat all-in (taxes, GST, bla bla bla) for the base [bigcry]

Wow, you did far better than I did

I paid 26K flat all-in (taxes, GST, bla bla bla) for the base [bigcry]
I was kind of surprised especially for a factory order. My past experience is that they are more willing to deal with what is on their lot versus a factory order.

2015 Ford Fiesta ST +Recaro + LoJack +TAX + licensing etc (everything except GAP insurance, I got gap through my federal credit union for only $350)
>>>> $24,100 <<<<
All together...

66 month finance @ 1.9% APR $390 per month

Harvick

1000 Post Club
2015 Ford Fiesta ST +Recaro + LoJack +TAX + licensing etc (everything except GAP insurance, I got gap through my federal credit union for only $350)
>>>> $24,100 <<<<
All together...

Great deal.

Thanks man.. yah I researched a lot since I got ripped off on my first car lol.. I got mine from Galpin Ford (North Hills, CA) Van Nuys area I believe.

No option 2015 ST with rebate = 19,750 + 1200 negative equity on my trade = $408 a month x 60 @ 4%

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
>>>> $24,100 <<<<
All together...

Why are you paying for GAP insurance? Most insurance have the minimum $30k coverage which should be more than enough to cover your FiST.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Lucky you.. Geico doesn't like me.. their quote was 225% more than Wawanesa. Btw what happens if someone else is responsible for your total loss? Do they cover your car fully with your loan as well??
You just deal with your own insurance on the coverage...its the responsibility of your insurance company to go after the party responsible for the damage.

You just deal with your own insurance on the coverage...its the responsibility of your insurance company to go after the party responsible for the damage.
That's cool. I mean i always knew that they take full responsibility for the car (if you're 100% not at fault) i just didn't know they could be held responsible for the loan as well. I always thought vehicle insurance covers the vehicle, not the loan. But good to know :) thanks

just bought a 2015 oxfort white, 28900$ otd price, (15% tx here in Qc [bawling] ), grey rados wheel, nav, 16 inch winther mags with 195/50r16 toyo garrit kx + tpms, tinted window all around, plus the ford motorcraft tpms 19 tool for syncing the tpms.

Got my 2015 OW with recaros and rado grey wheels "used" with 650 miles on it for $19,900 otd before a trade and $1,000 down.

caliboy15

2015 no option, purchased 6 years warranty and GAP = $22740

24k OTD

I hate Cali!! $1876.05 for Tax and License

$500 for Title & Reg.

$384 for 72 months @ 3.9%