Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Share your Fiesta ST Purchase Deals!

Admin1

Staff Member
Please feel free to share your dealer name, salesman, purchase price, out the door price and incentives here.

We want our members to get the best deals on their Ford Fiesta ST Purchases.

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
buy it in Canada, most options for you guys in the states are std here. but you do get some options that are not on the ford site, not that we cant buy else where just not from ford...

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
So right now it looks like CivicAssassin was able to score a $1215 discount from Kinsel Ford in Beaumont, TX.

Lets try to aim for a $1500 discount as our next goal.[raceflag]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Has anyone been able to get $1500 or more on their purchase?

I'll share my deal once I officially drive off with it.

I got employee pricing + 0% financing.

If I look at the price on Ford (Canada) website now that the promotion is over, I saved a little over $2100.

Do I get a prize?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Agreed that's a good deal. Down here you can negotiate the same deal, but it's dependent on the dealer.

Agreed that's a good deal. Down here you can negotiate the same deal, but it's dependent on the dealer.
Just built my car on the Ford Canada website and it's costing $32,391. I made the deal July 16 at around $28,600. For a total savings of: [drum roll] $3,791

I'll update with exact numbers when she arrives.

Just built my car on the Ford Canada website and it's costing $32,391. I made the deal July 16 at around $28,600. For a total savings of: [drum roll] $3,791

Men, that's a sweet deal. still getting the 0% financing? Did you have to talk the dealer down to 28600 or that was simply the price?

Men, that's a sweet deal. still getting the 0% financing? Did you have to talk the dealer down to 28600 or that was simply the price?
no it was 1.9% finance. if i want zero finance car would cost more, cant remember exact numbers right now.

i didnt talk them down at all, since i buy cars every year from them, 4 cars in 3 years so far. i trust my dealer, we are good like that

i even asked them if they could find another car somewhere else a few weeks AFTER we made the deal and the sales manager told me he cant get it from another dealer because of the deal i got, he has no more money to work with and the delivery will cost too much money, he also mentioned that other dealers were not going to agree to that price and its almost impossible, he told me to have patience and just wait for the car whenever it comes in. i agreed and that was the end of it.

when i walk in to my dealership looking to buy a new car, i walk in with a printed sheet from ford canada website and hand it over to my salesman. we dont sit down and negotiate at all.. he knows im not rich and i need a good deal, especially if im trading in a car they sold me before. i sign whatever he needs me to sign and then wait for delivery. never an issue thus far.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account

That's awesome! I think you got everyone beat so far lol.

That's awesome! I think you got everyone beat so far lol.
I just built my car on the US Ford site and it would cost $26,000. The way I look at it, I still over paid by $2000. But I guess that is the price you pay for living in a wonderful country like Canada. LOL

I got a fully loaded Performance Blue ST, sticker $26,155 for $25,003 with 0% financing (forgo the $500 rebate which would have made the car $24,503).

Recaros
Moonroof
Nav
Painted Wheels

Molten orange ST with the special color and Recaro options only.
MSRP: $24785
Price: $23410
0% for 60/mo.

I don't qualify for college grad, Military or lease-conquest discounts, but if I were they would apply to the bottom line too!...

Brian E. at All American Ford in Hackensack, NJ

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Molten orange ST with the special color and Recaro options only.
MSRP: $24785
Price: $23410
0% for 60/mo.

I don't qualify for college grad, Military or lease-conquest discounts, but if I were they would apply to the bottom line too!...

Brian E. at All American Ford in Hackensack, NJ
Hey Audiphile im replying to your reply on another thread...

I did go to Hackensack and I payed for a Special order Base with with Rado wheels and destination charges of $21.843 before taxes, dealer fees and trade in balance that owe the bank from current car. Thats with costco discount and 0% financing. Didnt speak to brian but was there for two days fighting for a low price with one of the sales managers but he kept throwing his newbie middleman salesman to talk to me most of the time. I got it to this price mostly because I went to other dealers and got price quotes to price match.

I was really upset that they charge an insane amount of Doc fees of $279 when other dealers charge $75 but noticed other dealers balance that out by charging hidden Ford Advertising fees of $470.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Broke down yesterday because I couldnt waint till after Thanksgiving for my order so I Signed off yesterday on a Silver with moonroof, nav, wheels, and cargo management for $23,283.
after tradein balance of $1,000, $1,107taxes and $500 deposit my total is $25,370 $422.83 0%apr 60months. The car was one of the 1st ones to arive a two weeks ago and has 60 miles on it so looks like it had a few testers including me. I drove it twice to make sure everything was ok and sofar it was.
I traded in a wonderful 06 A/T Acura TL with 64k miles. This is my first time ever buying a Ford and I better not be disappointed! :)