Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford Fiesta ST at the TOP GEAR track

Fiesta ST News

Staff Member
Go behind the visor and see what The Stig sees with the exclusive StigCam.
[video=youtube;cysSI-Hq6XE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cysSI-Hq6XE[/video]

kablammo

I never realized how quickly the tire wall comes up after the follow through. Good video - wish there were more like it.

k

Martinv

Anyone know about these Fiesta ST power-boosting Mountune upgrades, I believe they have just become available in the UK

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
nope but i asked the dealer here about them if they came to canada. if the warranty would cover with the upgrades.
they have no idea who mountune are. so i educated them a little, as i had to with the focus st and fiesta st that they had no idea was coming.[shameful]

Wiill be available through FS werks, we'll have to wait and see here in Canada if we'll also have it available, should check to see if Ford Canada falls under Ford North America?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Mountune is a performance company that was acquired by Roush back in '04. I've been reading that they have intercoolers and tunes available in the UK already. Looking forward to seeing it here.

Martinv

MP215 package for the new Ford Fiesta ST

Just had one of these kits fitted yesterday, now to see what the difference will be?
Anyone know the kilowatt figures with this kit fitted, Mountune don't mention that?

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Well here is a Guess based on the kit number alone
Stock for your's is 182 HP = 134 KW
MP 215 kit seems to be 215 HP = 160 KW

Again purely a guess on my part and yes I used the UK rating for the Fist as they are not allowed to talk Overboost numbers for sum reason..
Hope it helps