Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford Fiesta ST Window Sticker Lookup

How accurate is this? My dealer told me a whole set of options were included and the window sticker says the opposite.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #4
How accurate is this? My dealer told me a whole set of options were included and the window sticker says the opposite.
It pulls the data from Ford so its pretty accurate. Maybe some of your options will be dealer installed?

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
what is on the window sticker is what is on the car its like a build sheet of the car.. Here is mine with only Recaro's and Rado wheels as the option the rest like moonroof or nav I did not get but they would have been listed with the seats and wheels and the "No Charge" stuff like emmisions and lic plate mount and engine block heater.. If you could post up your Vin so we can get a look see if you want I mean ...

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
My order has been in since 3/1/13 but did not get a VIN till mid August 2013

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
howlong after you get a vin will the car be built? or does it say on window sticker

Thats thebthing i get a very weird window sticker dealer said i was going to get every option available except moonroof and then i get home and get this window sticker

I dont see the smoke wheel option or recaro option and they said i would not get a moonroof and thats listed in the options

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
and thats the vin your dealer gave you?, id go find out because now that you have a vin the options cannot be changed

Yeah thats the one they gave me but if u look closely on top in interiora says molten orange partial leather. But not being charged for it in options. Then on standar features says cloth seats with st logo. And theres no mention of smoke wheels

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #17
Thats thebthing i get a very weird window sticker dealer said i was going to get every option available except moonroof and then i get home and get this window sticker

Yeah your sticker is way off, perhaps they gave you the wrong VIN which is not uncommon. A fully loaded ST minus the moonroof will be around $24,500.

Take a look at this VIN and you'll see the difference, it even lists out the painted wheels option. 3FADP4GX6EM142676

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Where are you getting this car as it says Export on the sticker and that is not a USA price .. Yet the upper left lists FL which I take to mean Florida .. Got I could be wrong.. Are you in the States or someplace better :)