Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

BC Racing - Fiesta ST Spec Coilovers (Tax Refund Sale)

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

2J-Racing
Fiesta ST Coilover Tax Refund Sale

During the fall of 2013, we spec'd out the BC Coilovers for the Fiesta ST. The spring rates and valving we settled on are 6K Front and 4K Rear. These gave us the best balance and feel for the street while being 30 way adjustable on the dampening to stiffen them up for track days. To date, we've run 4 track days (time trials, NASA) with excellent results.

These are currently not available with an inverted shock body or remote reservoir; however, I dont think its necessary. They way the street spec BCs held up at the track with amazing composure the other options arent necessary at all. The street spec is that good. I think these are the best coilovers on the market right now for the ST at this price.

Each set will be 30way adjustable, compression/rebound. And each will have the valving and spring rates matched for the Fiesta ST, therefore it will take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to build the sets.

http://www.2j-racing.com/march-sale/bc-racing-custom-spec-d-coilovers.html

Track video / street tires
[video=youtube;oJtEdMzIxHs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oJtEdMzIxHs[/video]

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
These are fantastic coilovers. Add in the fact that they are valved for your spring rate and its a hard deal to beat.

You guys can't go wrong ordering from this vendor.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Have not installed mine yet but I will second Colin in that this Vendor is a stand up guy when you have and questions or issues ...

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #6
Yes, that is correct. There are only a few days left to save big on the BCs. And we have one set in stock, already built - no waiting, ships same day.

bc st.jpg

fiestaukr

Hello I'm from Ukraine. In our country, little information about the compatibility of coilovers BC Racing on 2013 Ford Fiesta ST.
Most about the manufacturer BC Racing in my country information can be found on this website avtohelp.
Please tell me what problems may occur when I install these coilovers on my Ford Fiesta?

Last edited: