Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Leather Z FiST Interior Products Interest + Need a FiST in Kansas City

I had some products from Leather Z (http://www.leatherz.com) on my BMW Z4M Coupe and loved them. I reached out to Andy to see if he'd be interested in doing anything for our Fiesta ST's. His response is below.

"I am always looking for new products. I don't have access to an ST, could you provide photos of some of the trouble spots. If it is easier, I am in Kansas City if there is a forum member who would be willing to let me see his/her car in person."

I'm personally looking for an improved armrest, both shape and material. Nicer elbow pads on the door would be cool. What else? List below of interested folks.

1) morel
2)

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Do they do shifter boot ?
I think some folks were looking for add on gauge cluster mounts ..

OP
M
Thread Starter #3
Already found a testing car via the other forum. We'll see what Andy at Leather Z can come up with.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
I'm interested because my armrest always snags my reusable plastic starbucks cup i put my coffee in

I know this is a way old thread but I'm in Kansas City and would be willing to be a guinea pig. I'd be interested in an arm rest but even more interested in a steering wheel wrap.