Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NC FiST owner checking in!

I'm in W-S. I have not seen any other STs on the road around town yet!! It's good to know there is someone else from W-S on this Forum!

OP
R
Thread Starter #5
Still haven't seen one here in the Raleigh Durham area. I know they're out there as Crossroads and Capital has sold some. But I like it like that.

Yeah I was in Raleigh for business earlier in the week, and i've been keeping an eye out. It's nice to have a somewhat rarer car, and even more fun when pulling up next to a titanium. [:D]

Fayetteville-ish..Lots of them around here...Seen a few black ones another molten orange, a green one, a few red ones..Mostly military folks driving them. I'm going to try to track them down and see if they'll check us out.

OP
R
Thread Starter #8
I almost bought a blue one with a roof from Lafayette Ford down there.

I test drove a blue one about 3 weeks ago that they just got in. That's the one that made me decide for certain that I wanted the Fiesta over the Focus.

Wild that i've seen more GT-R's in Charlotte than FiST's or FoST's. I know I can't be the only one in Charlotte, maybe out by the speedway.

OP
R
Thread Starter #11
Every time I think it's a FiST from a distance, it's a FoST.

Pretty sure I saw a PB one headed north on 485 as I was coming home from work today. I know Performance Ford here in town had 4 of them recently for sale, so I imagine i'll see a couple around soon.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Also Fayetteville here. Well be at Cars and Coffee this weekend with both ST's. There's also a ST meet this month (21st?) at the Raleigh Cars and Coffee followed by some cart racing I think. I meant to create a regional thread about it but forgot so I'll do that in a few minutes.

OP
R
Thread Starter #14
I will try to make the 21st meet. Cool! I'm out of town this weekend.

Also Fayetteville here. Well be at Cars and Coffee this weekend with both ST's. There's also a ST meet this month (21st?) at the Raleigh Cars and Coffee followed by some cart racing I think. I meant to create a regional thread about it but forgot so I'll do that in a few minutes.
Maybe me too...Not the Fayetteville Cars and Coffee? This the Fort Bragg one? Dunno where they meet or the time. I signed up for the autoX at the Crown on the 28-29th.

I will try to make the 21st meet. Cool! I'm out of town this weekend.

YOU bought my car! lol I was waiting on a white one with no options to arrive at crown ford, but they never called me to say it was in. I guess my salesman never told anyone else I was buying it. When I called at the end of the night to see if the truck rolled up with the car, he said it was sold off the truck..

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Maybe me too...Not the Fayetteville Cars and Coffee? This the Fort Bragg one? Dunno where they meet or the time. I signed up for the autoX at the Crown on the 28-29th.
The Fayetteville C&C is at Millstone 14 theatre parking lot in Hope Mills on the second Saturday of each month. Usually 4-6 FoST's and only last month did I see a FiST there. I'll be bringing both of mine.

Raleigh is a little far for me to do a C&C. I go to the Greensboro one usually.
Totally understood. Just putting the word out. I've been part of the Focus community for a while and have been trying to help breathe some life back into the NC scene as a whole. I'm just a small-car fan and like seeing other people's rides.

Oh yeah, I've helped a bit with the backround pieces at the Millstone with Jessica..I finally get to come out with my own ride...My "hotrod" is in pieces and will be apart for at least 6 more months.

OP
R
Thread Starter #20
Just remembered this was going on. Gotta remember to set my alarm! My wife will be doing her thing in the afternoon, so this will be perfect!