Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FiST with OZ 18' from FocusRS

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Great photoshoot, well done sir![perfect10]

Looks phenomenal... I really want RS Wheels for my FiST.. We test fitted a set a couple weeks ago and I loved the look.

So beautiful...I'm all emotional about it! I can't believe how nice the car looks with them. Had never considered mk1 rs wheels as even an option. And the matching colors just set it apart from the rest! Tres bien, monsieur!

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Not to be the fly in the Ointment here but any idea of the wheel/tire weight ?? I'm curious .. Thx

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
I remember reading on the Focus forums that they are 27lbs each.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Ok so they are a pound or so heavier than stock .. Not bad at all :) thanks

I was wondering whether those rims would fit. They look good too, but then the current Fiesta is almost the same size as the original Focus, so it kind of makes sense that this style would work.

I actually came close to buying one of the three Mk I Focus RS examples in Oz late last year but just couldn't get it done. Then the FiST came along at a more agreeable rate...

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
I surprised no one has tried the Compomotive MO on their Fiesta ST yet.

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #15
So beautiful...I'm all emotional about it! I can't believe how nice the car looks with them. Had never considered mk1 rs wheels as even an option. And the matching colors just set it apart from the rest! Tres bien, monsieur!
Merci !

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #16
Not to be the fly in the Ointment here but any idea of the wheel/tire weight ?? I'm curious .. Thx
You can be curious with me, no problem ! [giggle]
Yes during the installation I weighed the wheels with tires on it : 18.8 kg for the stock wheels (205/40/17), and 19.8 kg for OZ (215/35/18).

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #18
I surprised no one has tried the Compomotive MO on their Fiesta ST yet.
To be honest I hesitated with "Compomotive".... but I found the opportunity OZ really cheap and in very good condition despite their more 10 years. [wink]