Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Late Summer Meet/Cruise Idea Thread

STooge

Updated-
So here we go. I will be going regardless of how many people go, so anyone is welcome to come.

Date: September 26, 2014

Going do it that weekend. Anyone interested in coming is welcome but I need a head count as soon as possible and I would need money shortly after that. $15 per individual and $20 per couple.

Also toying with the idea of leaving Friday night of the 12th, that way we would have ALL of Saturday to spend in the near by towns and maybe even go down to the water.

Please let me know either here or the FB group if you're interested in coming and ask any questions you need to.

Big picture- Early: head east ^UP^ Emigration Canyon and then take Highway 65 I think it is, to Henefer. Should take an Hour. Then take Old Highway 30/E Echo Canyon Rd as far as we can towards Evanston, Grab some breakfast pull into Bear River State Park, check out the buffalo and Elk there. Then we will Head North on Highway 89/Highway 16 towards Woodruff/Randolph. Here is where I am not sure what everyone wants to do.

We will be doing this:

B; we can go all the way to Bear Lake, go down to the water and even maybe stay at my friend's cabin if anyone is interested in that and then come back through Logan/Brigham City the next afternoon. Or just head back that day same way.

View from the cabin deck

Plan B is around 5.5 hours same deal there.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm down for whatever. So far the only time I am not available is the first week of august. other than that I should be good

OP
STooge

STooge

Thread Starter #3
So far from what Justin told us and you the weeks we cannot go are the first and last weeks if august

OP
STooge

STooge

Thread Starter #4
Sooooo..... I think I got the final idea of the cruise date. I spoke with the owner of the cabin in Bear Lake and he said every weekend is full until the 13th of September. That's the best weekend for myself to do this as well.

September 13th.....Option B is what I would like to do. I wanna get some feedback though. So everyone please chime in. The date is kinda firm for me as that's a rare free weekend, as it should be this far ahead of time.

So again, Saturday September 13, Option B, going to bear lake staying one night in a cabin and heading back Sunday the 14.

Whose up for it?!

OP
STooge

STooge

Thread Starter #5
Come on all!!! I need to let the owner know As soon as I can how many of us are planning on beeing there. Please contact me here or on the FB group and let me know...

OP
STooge

STooge

Thread Starter #6
Alright, I put in for the weekend of the 13th for sure for the cabin. $20 for couples. $15 for individuals. More planning coming to decide what time we are leaving and where we will eat lunch and have small pit stops.

OP
STooge

STooge

Thread Starter #8
Last date change, I promise, had some work issues come up that will keep me from going on the 13th. it wil be the weekend of the 26th now.