Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2014 st, two questions.

I have 3500 miles and can't believe the amount of brake dust on the stock rims. Anyone else have this issue? More than any other car or truck i have owned.
Second thing i noticed is when i turn on the radio, nothing happens. Fm usually. I have to change the station to get volume. Anybody else have these two issues? Other than that i love the car.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Yes the ST is notorious for brake dust due to the high performance brakes. I haven't had the same issue with the radio other than when I park in the garage I lose my Sirius signal.

The amount of brake dust is normal. I guess it's a side-effect of having high performance ones. The radio issue is a glitch with MFT, I believe. I have the same exact issue, every now and then.

I experience the same two issues also op, tbh the brake dust doesn't bother me as much as I have the rado grey wheels. And it seems like my sister's fost is worse. But the radio issue trips me out sometimes, and Sunday when it cut in and out several times listening to the Sonoma NASCAR race it really made me mad[boxface]

I sold my 2014 Shelby GT 500 two months ago... Since it was a very pretty car cleaning it was a must every time I took it out. The brake dust was an everyday issue. My ST is ver6 similar... HP brakes, maybe better break pads can make it better.
My volume control at the steering wheel wasn't working, took it to the dealer and the issue was fixed right away.
Maybe a trip is in store for you.

Cheers.