Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member South Texas

Hi, I am a happy owner of a Fiesta ST, I have read a lot here in this forum. If I modify my car you will be the first ones to know!

Actually I recently ordered some 16" rims so that I can have meaty tires... If I don't like how it looks I can always go back to stock... Pictures as soon as I get them on.

Thanks,

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the forums...what wheels did you end up getting?

Welcome Kurcha...hope you have a bucket of money to throw down the well, because Ford dialed back this car just enough to keep the cottage industry of after market mods to have a prosperous future...I'm already balls deep and going for more....mountune all the way!

OP
K
Thread Starter #5
Welcome to the forums...what wheels did you end up getting?
rooSTer, I ordered a set of refinished 16" Ford fiestas on a Black Matte finish. It is from the regular fiesta previous generation... Something to get me going...

Welcome Kurcha...hope you have a bucket of money to throw down the well, because Ford dialed back this car just enough to keep the cottage industry of after market mods to have a prosperous future...I'm already balls deep and going for more....mountune all the way!
Hi RDgolfer, the thing is that I am somewhat afraid of modifying the car. I have already ordered an Alpine Sub and an Alpine Amp monoblock. I will be installing those as soon as I get them.

Welcome fellow Texan.
ATXFiST, where in TX are you at? I am in South TX near the Island.

My car is at the dealer today, I got a msg "steering fault service now" I hope it is not too bad :(

FocusMike

ATXFiST, where in TX are you at? I am in South TX near the Island.

My car is at the dealer today, I got a msg "steering fault service now" I hope it is not too bad :(
I live in Georgetown, 20 minutes north of Austin.

Welcome! Near Beaumont, here. This car's addicting. Embarrassed a guy in a Nissan Titan today, with his girl and all his buddies in it! ;)

OP
K
Thread Starter #12
Thanks to all, I took the car for a serious ride yesterday and it was all smiles! Awesome little car, we should organize a meet somewhere in middle-ground... Just to be out for a drive...