Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Positive and Negative going to the courtesy light?

Ok guys, I got a question.

Which of these damned cables is the positive and negative going to the courtesy light for the side mirror on the US model Fiesta ST?

I got this far and then when it was time for me to tap into the power, I didn't know which one.

What I do know is which bundle of wires I need to get to. That would be the ones connected on the far right above the big bundle. You can see it connected to the port.

I saw someone do the exact same thing I did, but the problem was that they had the 3 door 125Hp and their wires were colored differently it seems.
I don't have a multimeter on hand right now and I was trying to get this job done today, but looks like I will have to wait until I either get an answer or find a wiring diagram. Sadly, I have neither of those.
If you're wondering what I'm doing this for: It's a secret until I finish.

If you want me to get a better picture of the port then let me know and tomorrow I will take off the panel again and put one up.