Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Full coverage insurance hike after ST quote...

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
So stupid me decides to call my insurance to get a quote after i put a $500 deposit at dealer to find out my ins went up from $895 to $1200 every 6 months. If I had known that I probably wouldve waited a little longer.

I ********ing hate NYC!!!

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Just called esurance $594 every 6 months and Progressive $626 every 6 months. What a huge difference Thanks

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
Since my ins will be this low im gonna go monday and pick up a silver loaded minus recaros! Yeah BoY!

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
my ins. for the year is 840 ish. and thats with a 5 year car replacement coverage.

Full coverage for my wife's truck and my ST came out to about $820 per 6 months. Around $138 per month. My current insurance company wanted to charge me $170 per month, for less coverage. Kicked them to the curb. Went back with Geico. :)

You may want to try Amica Insurance....I had Geico and Amica gave better coverage for a lot less

C. love

I have learned to shop around for insurance on a yearly basis. Some insurance companies ask if you have been with your current one for XXX amount of time, i just tell them whatever they wanna hear.

I decided all this when i got my mustang last year, my insurance was like 900 every six months (for 3 vehicles), I decided that was retarded and found one for 450 for every 6 months for the same vehicles for the same coverage. ******* insurance companies!!!

Right now I pay more for my Fiesta than I do for my 11 mustang which is BS but whatever lol. I still called around this year to make sure i was getting the best price

Yeah...There's no loyalty benefits, when it come to insurance. No matter what they try to tell you. The premiums will keep rising until you go somewhere else. Then, their premiums will start rising, etc... I don't think I've ever been with the same company for more than 3 yrs.

No doubt shopping around is best for the consumer...especially when they think you're a loyal customer...aka sheeple...shame on them [unbelieveable]

I asked my agent before I even started contacting dealers (which I'm still doing).

The premium hike was $59 over my current vehicle for all Fiesta models (I was between the ST and Titanium pending insurance quotes).

Mine dropped when I traded the '12 MS3 for the ST. My wife and I pay $750 for 6 months for her GenCoupe and the ST.

Perry

Im glad I have USAA…… no mickey mouse games
+25. [One for each year I've been with 'em.] Great company. Never the cheapest, but have never felt like I'm the loser in musical chairs, either.

I have USAA as well. I was with Geico for almost 10 years before making the switch and I havent looked back.

I was with geico for 7 years. I'd shop insurance once a year. Progressive is actually the cheapest now for me. Went from minimum limits on geico with I think 500$ deductibles. And now with progressive I have the max coverage on everything and 100$ deductibles and my insurance went down almost 100$.

I was going to start a thread about it, but does any one use the Snapshot progressive offers?

I have progressive to,no snap shot though. Doesn't that go into the OBD that our Cobb accessport goes into? I actually have a snap shot they sent me way back to put in my speed3 and I never did bc I had a hypertech OBD tune for that as well.

-ry