Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stupidest Question Ever: How do I turn off the radio?

I can't believe I'm typing this, it's so shameful.
I should've made a throwaway account for this, lol.

But seriously, I want to hear the navigation, and I don't want to hear the radio.
How do I turn it off?
I can flip through Source to get to Line In, and there is no line in present, so technically that works, but there must be a way to turn off the radio.

HOW CAN I DO THIS WHY AM I SO DUMB GAHHHHHHHHHH

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Hit the power button to turn off the radio. Your nav will still be functional.

OP
B
Thread Starter #3
Holy crap it was an even dumber question than I thought, lol. Thanks! I didn't know that center button was a power button.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Holy crap it was an even dumber question than I thought, lol. Thanks! I didn't know that center button was a power button.
Not the center button..look at the power button on the left side, right below the CD slot of the picture I posted.

OP
B
Thread Starter #5
Thanks, sorry, phone-sized pics, didn't even see that button. This thread just keeps getting worse, lol.

If the issue is not being able to hear the nav when the radio is on, you can raise the volume of the nav voice independent from the radio. Also the radio lowers when the nav starts speaking.