Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Car shop

For anyone in the VA/MD/DC area, I'm looking to solicit opinions on a shop to install some mods for me. I'm not blessed with a driveway or a ton of space so trying to find somewhere to do the cobb fmic and turboback that is reasonable in price. If you have experience or some second hand tips let a brother know. I'm outside DC on the VA side but not opposed to traveling for a quality shop.

Thanks in advance.

Give Mach V a shout, they are in Sterling. When I had my Mini they were reasonably priced and easy to work with.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
I can help you out for some beers lol! The FMIC should be doable but the turbo back def is easier with a lift!

2nd MACH V. But a front mount and turbo back should be easy. I have locals over my house for install days all the time (mostly Subarus). So, if you want to DIY I have everything needed to get it done.

OP
VAFiST
Thread Starter #5
Thanks airjor/manonfire. This is going to be an after winter thing anyway, I don't want to put anything on and then have to throw on my winter wheels or have someone wreck into me on 66. I'll talk to Mach V and see if I can get an idea of what I'd be looking at and see how good I have to be over the winter :)