Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Group Buy: Team Dynamics 17x8 Pro Race 1.2

Trader history for PCA-1 (0)

PCA-1

2/13/15: Please read my post #106 on page 11. [targetpractice]

Team Dynamics and Perfect Circle Autosport have teamed up to offer exclusive group buy pricing for the 17x8 Pro Race 1.2!

Group Buy guidelines:
1) Minimum of 3 orders to active group buy pricing. Once 3 orders are obtained, all (additional) orders will be submitted to the UK factory when placed.
2) Container shipping is used to keep costs down. You only pay for ground shipping from the west coast warehouse.
3) A $250 non-refundable deposit, or full payment up front is required to place an order. One balance payment can be placed up to the warehouse receipt of orders.
4) Any balance due payment is due when the warehouse receives your order.
5) PCA uses PayPal invoicing. You can use your PayPal account or any major credit card if you do not have a PayPal account.
6) These wheels are manufactured in the UK. They are shipped by container to the US warehouse. ETA is 12 weeks.

Wheel specs for this group buy are Pro Race 1.2, 17x8/4x108/38mm, 42mm, 45mm,or 48mm offset (your choice) w/63.4 hub bore.

Colors available to order are anthracite, bronze, gloss black, matte black, gold, high power silver, silver, and white. Special program colors green, orange, red, and yellow add $145 to the set price.

For shipping quotes, please pm your shipping zip code. PM to order.

Note to Canadian customers, shipping quotes do not include and cross border fees/taxes. These are your responsibility to pay.

Anthracite:

Bronze:

Gloss black:

Matte black:

Gold:

Graphite:

High Power Silver:

Silver:

White:

Participants:
1:LT Berzerker
2:TGST
3:Tk288 The buy is now active! All orders taken will be placed through to the close date of 10/11/14!!!
4:MMMTRBO
5:CrazyCarl
6:ericr

Here is a cool look at Team Dynamics involvement with the Pro Race 1.2 in touring car circuits.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #2
Nothing like some anthracite Pro Race 1.2 wheels for your wide body Fiesta ST!

LT Berzerker

No other offsets :( was hoping to see +38.... Would if that was doable

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #5
Offsets added:

Wheel specs for this group buy are Pro Race 1.2, 17x8/4x108/38mm, 42mm, 45mm,or 48mm offset (your choice) w/63.4 hub bore.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #8
The TD has certainly come up with a killer promotion for these wheels. [cheers]

LT Berzerker

Im in, just have to wait till I get my drill pay :) just need two more peeps and this is on like diddy kong

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Would love to get these wheels but unfortunately not in 17" cause the roads i drive on are shit. Will you ever do a 16" group buy?

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #15
Would love to get these wheels but unfortunately not in 17" cause the roads i drive on are shit. Will you ever do a 16" group buy?
The 17x8's are tough enough for NYC. I have 18x8 sets running around NYC! I know you are looking for some cushion ;) .

The factory has no deals on 16x7's.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #17
We have the first participant: LT Berzerker!

Two more and the pricing is active!!

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #20
One more. Let's make it three!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you know the same company that makes these....

also makes these!