Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Super Street Review...

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
2014 Ford Fiesta ST - Something Unexpected
Watch Out Everyone: Ford's Fiesta ST Is Here to Stir the Pot

I can't say I've ever been much of a Ford guy. Haven't driven too many of them except for a couple of rentals. Focus, Mustang, all standard. Nothing that made me excited, that is, until now. The Fiesta ST opened my eyes to something completely new, and it's pretty cool to finally say: "Now here's a great car!"

It's no secret that the Sport Technologies (ST) versions of Ford's models are the stuff that reigns supreme on the roads of Europe, yet until recent years had been a strictly Euro-only thing, that is, until Ford brought the Focus ST over, and soon, the Fiesta ST in 2014. Launched originally in '05 in the European market as a hatchback, the US (sadly) will only see a 5-door hatch making its way over with a 1.6-liter, 4-cylinder EcoBoost motor that's primed to deliver 197hp and 202lb-ft and mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.

Read more: http://www.superstreetonline.com/features/1312_2014_ford_fiesta_st/#ixzz2kUfex6ix

T

takuarc

Am I reading it wrong or the article is dated December 01, 2013 in the future?
Anyhow, I have yet to see a bad review of the car.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Great review, seems the majority of what written so far about the Fiesta ST is positive.