Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New to the ST family! 2015 ST Oxford White

kevinatfms

Just picked up a 2015 Fiesta ST in Oxford White w/ Navigation but no Recaros(they were quite uncomfortable for me). Great car so far but i only have 31 miles on it. No plans for mods until after my 3/36 period is over and even then ill still stick to the small I/E and a tune. I hope the picture below will show up, if not i hope a mod can fix it for me...

Some info about me....29, married and work as an engineer for a general contractor in the Washington DC area. I worked in the auto industry from 2005-2011 but got out of it due to the recession and the companies i worked for(worked for 3 and was a tech for all 3). Hobbies include r/c cars(been building/racing for 10+ years), trap, skeet and sporting clay shooting, football, hockey and im a huge movie buff. I play PC games over the consoles and prefer first person shooters. I love all kinds of racing and used to drag race my Lightning and HPDE/auto-x my S197 Mustang quite a bit.

Current Cars:
2015 Fiesta ST
2003 Hyundai Elantra
1989 Ford Mustang GT
2005 Explorer XLT(wifes truck)

Past cars include:
1996 Grand Cherokee 5.2L
1993 GMC Typhoon
2003 F150 Lightning
2005 Mustang GT

I hope to get to know everyone here and contribute as much as i can. Thanks for the time!

-kevinatfms

OP
kevinatfms

kevinatfms

Thread Starter #9
thanks everyone! enjoying the car more and more each and every day. ford really hit a home run with this one. i plan on taking it out of town next week for christmas with the in-laws. should be a fun 4+ hour long trip so ill really get a good feel for it then.

Just picked up a 2015 Fiesta ST in Oxford White w/ Navigation but no Recaros(they were quite uncomfortable for me)...
Looking great, kevinatfms!

Welcome to the forum, I'm the current customer service rep and will be here if you have any questions. :D

Meagan