Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

WRC championship poster

SPhilli911

Awesome, I want this on my wall. VW killed it last year, my money is on them again. But of course I will be rooting for M-Sport. [raceflag]

If you all donate to me, I'll get the FiST into WRC shape and try to get it on that poster in a couple of years. Seriously though, cool cool poster!

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
very nice poster, but some Subaru fans will be upset there are other cars listed as winners besides the Impreza. :p

VW killed it the last 2 years considering they have had almost zero WRC history. I wish Ford would come back and pour some resources into MSport as I think the Fiesta RS WRC could be a good competitor. It is hard when the other teams have way more factory support.

OP
A
Thread Starter #6
Yeah, for sure. I haven't had any time the last few years to watch any of WRC. In fact, the last time I watched regularly Loeb won his first championship...who would've thought he would continue to dominate. Definitely, he's the Schumacher of the sport/race...