Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Another convert from WA!

Hello! I just picked up my FiST yesterday and can't believe how fast I am fallin in love with this little rocket. I was originally in the market for a new FiST but I happened upon a preowned 8 month old with a stage 3 already completed. It's ridiculous fun. Now I just have to figure out what there is left to upgrade on the thing! A WIP is never done though, I know that from my other love (the Taco behind the FiST). Anyhow, I was just curious if there are any meets or anything that happen up here in PNW?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Nice find, congrats and welcome aboard.

Welcome! That is a great looking FiST :) I'm up in Auburn, seems like there has been a major uptick of FiSTers here in the past week or so. I've still only seen one in person over the past year.

OP
G
Thread Starter #4
Yeah its very interesting. Once I started researching the car I noticed how rare they are on the road and on pre-owned lots. They must all still be at the track [emoji469]

meFiSTo

Hah. Welcome to the PNW Fiesta collective. Another guy just checked in today. I've been around for a year or so, but haven't been very active. Car is finally gettingh wrapped up (not stage 3 though!). Will be doing some lapping days. Some time this summer we should assemble the FiSTs for burgers. I also have some old PNW focaljet.com Mk1 Focus buddies that I'm sure would like to check out these cars. Let's figure something out in the (practically silent) Northwest region forum.

OP
G
Thread Starter #8
Thanks for the friendly welcome guys. Yes I am definitely interested in finding out where the PNW group is and getting together. I also would love to get in on some track days!

Did the dealer realize it had a stage 3?
The dealer did know it had after market parts on it but the sales guy didn't know anything about the car or turbochargers for that matter (as far as I could tell). At the end of the day I don't think I paid for the parts (according to the average prices I researched for this car).

meFiSTo

Thanks for the friendly welcome guys. Yes I am definitely interested in finding out where the PNW group is and getting together. I also would love to get in on some track days!
Well, there are not a lot of Fiesta ST owners that track their cars. The one guy who was active last year sold his car and went in another direction (he posted mostly on the *.net forum). I used to track my SVT Focus a fair amount and will be getting back into it this year with the FiST after a 3-season hiatus. I do have a couple of Mk1 Focus buddies who might come along for a track day or two. Check in on the PNW page here and let's see if we can get other folks to pop their heads up and account for themselves.

I'm contemplating my first event this month with the Alfa kids in Portland, but will see how the weather looks before committing. There are a few more things to do on the car, but it should be set for a laid-back shakedown run.

I have a listing of local track day groups here: http://www.employees.org/~pnwhpde/

I need to do some housekeeping, but most of the info is current (except for NASA).

I have a facebook page for that listing as well. Link for that is at the webpage.

Hope to see you around.

CanadianST

Welcome! And as others have said nice find! The stage 3 is incredibly fun and will really surprise you (and other people for that matter [thumb])