Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Ohio!

Hi everyone, looking forward to learning more about the FiST. Currently researching my next car and looking seriously at this as my next. I've been blessed to own a lot of fun hot hatches and even though I am closing in on 50 in just a couple years, can't get the hot hatch bug out of my system.

I had two Fiestas when in college (an 80 & 81) and took one to a novice class win in an scca solo 2 event. Since then I've owned 2 GTI's, a tuned Passat 1.8t 5spd, rx7, MINI Cooper S, BMW 328xi, a couple turbo Volvos and a plethora of boring family cars. I've wasted thousands of dollars tuning my vw's and i want something stock with a warranty and well rounded enough to be a daily driver. Thought the Mini would be that car but maintaining that car was a nightmare and it was a hoot in the twisties but just beat you up everywhere else on the road (stiff suspension and run flat tires are no fun).

Anyhow, pleased to meet everyone.

Don

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.[welcome]