Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Apple Watch and Your Car - A Rundown of Automaker Apps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
http://blog.caranddriver.com/apple-watch-and-your-car-a-rundown-of-automaker-apps/

"The long-awaited, much-hyped Apple Watch is officially here. As with most things Apple, the Watch is neither the first such device nor is it a segment leader in any meaningful way (aside from price, which can rocket into five figures depending which options you select). But as is so often the case with Cupertino products, the Apple Watch stands to move smartwatches from the tech-obsessed fringe into the middle of mainstream culture. Could that mean that, a few months down the road, in-car Apple Watch integration could be as ubiquitous as iPhone compatibility is today? Here, a look at the automotive applications of Apple's tiny wrist-computer, both today and down the road"....

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Would be awesome if I could call my car with my watch and have it pick me up, lol....only when I want it to and not all of the time.

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
I got my wife the Samsung stand alone watch(Gear S) because she never has her phone with her, its in her purse all the time. Now I can get ahold of her whenever or where ever she is. No bluetooth connection needed. That is the real Dick Tracey watch. She can place phone calls from her watch, and answer emails, listen to music, and much more.