Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 Mazdaspeed 3?

TheStig

That just looks like a regular ole Mazda3 hatchback.

I hope they make it and make it well. It will only push the other manufacturers. But after my fiasco with Mazda over something stupid, I wont be a buyer.

I hope they make it and make it well. It will only push the other manufacturers. But after my fiasco with Mazda over something stupid, I wont be a buyer.
because it is. article says we might be seeing one later this year at the Frankfurt Motor Show.

All of the speed3 renders look so bland. I hope it's not a boring looking car.

your not the only one who won't buy another mazda, I had a real issue with them. I don't even see many on the road anymore, they will fold here soon. Im not a fan of overpriced garbage.

Not sure if its only me but I find the new mazda3 fugly. The hood is disproportionately long it seems.

k757

I like it. It looks like a regular 3... perfect. I love to blend in

Not for me.Love my Fist way too much.Here in Alberta I don't see a lot of Fists which makes mine feel a little more special to me.But I see Mazda's a dime a dozen.Bland.

It's a Mazda and looks like all the other Mazda on the road.I got the Fist cuz here in Edmonton there isn't many on the road which makes it feel rare.Would never get a Mazda.