Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rear Muffler Delete vid

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
[video=youtube;QJHEF-wPVpI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJHEF-wPVpI[/video]

I wanted to update this thread with another video of the muffler delete, I left the stock resonator in there for now, and had the exhaust shop put a bolt flange on there so I could reattach the stock muffler when I want , I like the sound. and there is drone at all
[video=youtube_share;f6au2H_myEE]http://youtu.be/f6au2H_myEE[/video]

and if you are curious about the inside of the muffler I took a picture of it too trough the pipe

Thanks
Chris

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
Thank you for being the first to do this. It sounds hollow and the recording sounds too amplified for some reason. I was hoping i would like it so i can go and do it but now not sure the sound is for me. Hope you like it and thanks for uploading the vid.

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Ummm, yeah... sounds too much like the brown UPS trucking for my liking.... or diesel [8]

Did you change your intake out already too? I hear all kind of intake noise.

I took it with my cell phone so that might explain some of it. It is deeper in person then in the video

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Thank you for the video..have you done any other mods other than the muffler delete? You can really hear the sound of the turbo in that video. I know some are into function over form but are you going to dress up the tip with a finished piece?

No I am trying the forge bypass spacer that I had on my mini. It actually bolted right up

Yeah I'm doing the tip tomorrow they didn't have it on Friday when I got it done

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Yes definitely thanks for being the first to do this here and sharing the video Sirhc. How does it sound in the car?

It sounds fine in the car, there is no drone at speeds up to 75 I haven't gone past that yet lol

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
It sounds fine in the car, there is no drone at speeds up to 75 I haven't gone past that yet lol
Wink wink of course lol. Glad its not too loud, the phone video really does make it sounds like a diesel truck lol.

I took one with my dslr I initially thought the cell phone was better I'll post the other one up

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Its loud but I love the way is enhances the sound of the turbo haha.