Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: 4x Rado wheels and factory tires, only 15 miles total

Trader history for GrantR (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm selling the Rado wheels and tires that came with my Fiesta ST yesterday. They have a grand total of 15 miles on the odometer after driving the car home from the dealership before I swapped them out for my own wheels and tires.

They're brand new, the 2 rear tires haven't even worn off the painted stripes on the tread. The rims are flawlessly like new because they are new, except for two tiny little chips on one of them (the upper middle one in the photo) that I did when I put the wheel on the ground. I was trying really hard to keep them flawless, but apparently these tires are so narrow they don't protect the rim :( Be careful with your rims, folks!

Looking for $600 for the set, mounted.

I would prefer a relatively local buyer. I'd rather not deal with trying to ship wheels and tires as large item shipping seems to be extortionate if you're not a big company. I'm in central Massachussetts, so if you're anywhere in New England we can arrange a pick up.

(did I get the picture links right? linking directly from google drive can be a pain in the butt)

me32

1000 Post Club
If you decide to ship. Id be interested these for $600 shipped.

OP
G
Thread Starter #4
Thanks for the interest, but I see you're in california. Shipping from here would probably cost $200 based on my experiences :(

Hi Grant,
do you still have the wheels?
I'm in NH and interested [biggrin]
If you still have them, I could meet you somewhere this weekend, or sometime next week after 4 or 5pm
thanks,
Jimmy

Status
Not open for further replies.