Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

A gift to My Wife

STooge

I had her car Monday to drop it off for the protective coating and I figured it was a good day to surprise her with window tint. Was able to sneak it in by 5 got it done good. 50% Front, 20% on the rest. Looks awesome. And I will upload some betting pictures later today. These are the only Ones i have been able to take, I leave in the dark and get home in the dark.

And some new ones from today, this time with a little more light.

OP
STooge

STooge

Thread Starter #3
Haha yeah man. It's been pretty light this year though.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Mmm Dickey's BBQ. Great tint combination. What brand did you go with?

OP
STooge

STooge

Thread Starter #6
It's 3M. And yes our bellies stuffed at this point haha.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
You guys can almost throw your summer tires back on haha, tint came out looking great.

OP
STooge

STooge

Thread Starter #8
You guys can almost throw your summer tires back on haha, tint came out looking great.
No joke right, but then as soon as we do, we get 6 inches or so dumped on us. haha thats why we went with studdless this year, Last time i had to purchase snow tires we lived in Wyoming and the winters a little different there, but here, it tries to trick you.