Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 Honda Civic Type R video review

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
[video=youtube;YQwedAqD4ls]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQwedAqD4ls[/video]

It broke the front wheel drive record at Nurburgring........Honda was implying it was very close to a production model. If that's the case, the R type is king of it's class....it absolutely destroyed the Golf R's time. Makes you wonder what Ford will unleash with the FoRS since it will have more hp and be awd.

Original J-Pat

It broke the front wheel drive record at Nurburgring........Honda was implying it was very close to a production model. If that's the case, the R type is king of it's class....it absolutely destroyed the Golf R's time. Makes you wonder what Ford will unleash with the FoRS since it will have more hp and be awd.
Just curious what did the FiST run? Is it up there with one of the fastest fwd? I don't think it is but just curious I do know driving dynamics is one of the best

There are a couple of you tube videos...one at the 9 minute mark and another mid 8 minute mark.

It better be quick so people don't get a good look at it, man that's bad. Its like they didn't know how to improve the looks so they just kept adding angles, vents, wings, cladding. Like a Pontiac Aztec on 'roids.

rexdriver85

While it may be a force to be reckoned with out of the box, performance, handling, and braking wise... At least until the FoRS comes about, man I've gotta say is it ugly. It's way overdone, way. In my opinion.

All the fanbois have been waiting patiently though. Wonder how it will be received in that community.

While it may be a force to be reckoned with out of the box, performance, handling, and braking wise... At least until the FoRS comes about, man I've gotta say is it ugly. It's way overdone, way. In my opinion.

All the fanbois have been waiting patiently though. Wonder how it will be received in that community.

As if the fanbois didn't have enough to crow about right ? This will be open season for them lol. I'm hoping Ford decides to bring the Focus ST up to par with it, another viable choice versus the Focus RS.

As if the fanbois didn't have enough to crow about right ? This will be open season for them lol. I'm hoping Ford decides to bring the Focus ST up to par with it, another viable choice versus the Focus RS.
Most fanbois wont be able to afford it lol