Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Guy from SoCal

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself as I just purchased a 2015 Oxford White Fiesta ST a couple of days ago. A little bit about myself; I graduated from engineering school in May of 2014 and I currently live in the SoCal area where I've been for about a year now. As far as cars go, I am an absolute fanatic. I own a 2002 Eclipse GT which I turbo'd and it is currently making 285whp/279wtq. I've spent about 15k in modifications on the car. I recently purchased a 2014 Nissan GTR Premium which has been my daily for the past several months. I finally realized it wasn't a good daily and I wanted to keep the miles off of the car so I began my search for a new car; test drove the ST and fell in love.

So I'm pretty excited to join the boards and start learning about these cars. I plan to do Cobb intake and exhaust for now, but I don't want to do the AP to risk voiding any warrantable repairs if required. If anyone is in the Bakersfield area let me know, I'd love to meet up.

The ST
image.jpg
image.jpg

The GTR
image.jpg
image.jpg

The Eclipse
image.jpg
image.jpg

OP
P
Thread Starter #6
Thank you all for the warm welcomes! Look forward to learning from everyone here.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.

Dave

Welcome neighbor. If you are ever up for a drive near Kernville CA, let me know... I had some fun earlier this month checking out the trail of 100 giants and driving some 100+ miles of twisties with the Fiesta.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Welcome !! You need a "turbo transformer". Seconds to install, warranty safe ( as long as you don't let them see it ), cheaper than a cobb ( which makes an epic difference with a pro-tune, but I understand you own a gt-r ), and it makes the car drive much better. Just a suggestion....