Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: OEM Fog Light

Trader history for sikedsyko (0)

I have 1 lightly used Fog light off a '14 Fiesta ST. Works perfectly and has a few small rock dings (no cracks).

Price: Just pay shipping
Shipping: USPS to Conti US
Send me a PM for fastest response. (I no longer have the Fiesta so I don't hang out here as much.)

OP
S
Thread Starter #2
Bump - Just pay shipping, I'll probably just throw this away in a few weeks if its not gone.

From personal experience with previous cars, one of these is liable to get broken. I'll bite. Shouldn't be more than $5-6 to ship First Class.

Sending a PM.

From personal experience with previous cars, one of these is liable to get broken. I'll bite. Shouldn't be more than $5-6 to ship First Class.

Sending a PM.
Quoting myself...that's a sign of some sort of issue, I'm sure.

Funds sent. Thanks brother :)

OP
S
Thread Starter #5
SOLD!

Sending a PM.
Yeah I had a headlight bust after just 5000 miles with the FiST. I found these for a good price and bought two. The FiST is now gone, so I don't need it as a spare.