Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Meet up w/ a member here while he was in Florida (Photoshoot / Intro)

AParrette

My buddy Dylan came down to north Florida and hooked me up with his old RokBlokz mud flaps, helped me put them on, little trial and error as far as putting them on a sedan goes but not too bad.

So I'm Alex, I'm here mostly for the parts section, knowledge and my best friend Dylan. I do plan on trying to find a wrecked / totaled FiST or FoST and making an ST Sedan / Sleeper

Current plans are a dumped exhaust after the cat, rear disc brakes or getting the FiST front brakes and sticking my fronts in the rear, a skid plate, oil filter relocater, ford racing handling kit but with lift springs, real rims and bigger tires to actually handle the things i want to do with it, tinted heads and tails, hids, leds all around and interior leds, maybe a curved led light bar for the windshield line, and try and fb up a line of fire brake light for under the trunk lid like the pickups have for the tailgates.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

Cool idea, I'd love to see how the build goes, even though thinking of a FiST sitting in junkyard somewhere makes me cry a little inside.