Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Labor Day 3 Day Sale!!!

Trader history for Piercemotorsports (0)

Hey guys---we've just uploaded a couple of new product/packages to our site and wanted to give everyone the opportunity to have a look and if interested make your purchases using the discount coupon codes "Laborday!" and "Laborday10" for some additional savings!!! Thanks again for the support and we're looking forward to more product development in the near future!!!
http://www.piercemotorsport.com/2014-ford-fiesta-st/

J2FoRS

Wow great prices. [MENTION=1301]Piercemotorsports[/MENTION]

If I could make one suggestion to your product package page, maybe LIST and show the included items in a more visible way which also allows the user to click each piece included in the package for an image/description.
Like a
"Package includes:
Part A
Part B
Part C"

I may just be dumb but found myself bouncing around the site alot to verify the individual parts included and info on each one.

One hell of a deal though! Will be ordering one of the packages once I figure out which one is best suited to my needs:)

EDIT: can't seem to get either coupon code to work...

OP
P
Thread Starter #4
Wow great prices. [MENTION=1301]Piercemotorsports[/MENTION]

If I could make one suggestion to your product package page, maybe LIST and show the included items in a more visible way which also allows the user to click each piece included in the package for an image/description.
Like a
"Package includes:
Part A
Part B
Part C"

I may just be dumb but found myself bouncing around the site alot to verify the individual parts included and info on each one.

One hell of a deal though! Will be ordering one of the packages once I figure out which one is best suited to my needs:)

EDIT: can't seem to get either coupon code to work...
Absolutely agree with you---we were rushing to get the products bundled/added for the 3 DAY Sale in all our product categories. Still have a ton of work to do over the next few days, but we'll add in pics of each.

J2FoRS

Excellent great work.

I'm going to order, just can't decide what yet.

OP
P
Thread Starter #6
Excellent great work.

I'm going to order, just can't decide what yet.
When your ready PM me here and let me know what your after and I'll put an invoice together for you---my shipping calculator doesn't figure Canada correctly so we handle the quotes individually. Coupon codes are working/folks are making purchases, but it wont configure out of country.

OP
P
Thread Starter #11
The Race package comes with the Race Torsion--all other's/orders come with the Street Torsion standard.

OP
P
Thread Starter #13
The Race package comes with the Race Torsion--all other's/orders come with the Street Torsion standard.