Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: 2015 Fiesta ST Molten Orange in MA

Trader history for horrorbiz (0)

NO LONGER FOR SALE! I am keeping the FiST! Sorry for the confusion....

Hello, I currently own a BRZ and a 2015 Fiesta ST, as much as I love both of them I need to simplify down to one car. The new WRX meets all my needs, so I am going to sell or trade in the other two. I bought my FiST last winter and I've loved it ever since. It's been very well taken care of and professionally modified. Details below.

2015 Ford Fiesta ST base $18,500
• Molten Orange
• I traded the base seats for the grey and black Recaros (no heaters)
• Cobb intercooler, intake, downpipe, and catback all installed by BrenTuning here in MA (a highly reputable tuner)
• BrenTuning dyno tune for 93: 223WHP / 250WTQ
• Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 Road/Race Wheels 17x7 e42 w/ OEM tires
• Maxxim Winner alloy wheels 15" w/ General Arctic Altimax winter tires
• Cobb and Mountune shift knobs
• Garaged

Respond here or email me at chrispiascik at gmail

J2FoRS

You should definitly part out rather than sell as is. You'll make most of your money back in parts with the mods you have listed. All are well sought after. Good luck with the sale! Great price.

OP
H
Thread Starter #6
FALSE ALARM! We're keeping the FiST, I convinced my girlfriend to trade in her car and she is taking over the FiST. I'm happy that it'll stay at the house.