Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rich, dark, blue rims

I am thinking about getting my factory rims painted blue before I get the new tires put on, opinions on how this would look on a tuxedo black FiST. I am thinking like a dark blue.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Here are a few Blue wheels I will be putting back on the car for the trip to the Motorcity for DHM turbo build number 3 (if you count the efr and the gtx as 1-2) this one will be number 3 and it has a working title of "the Corn Fed Cone Crusher" building for a parking lot type tight course and the occasional bigger track.. This build will get a smaller turbo and Aux Fuel System and E85 fuel for power and loose the GTX and WMI. for ease of use and will be tuned to run striaght 91-91 gas when Corn is not in season LOL Should start about second week in Oct when I buzz the car over to Russ at DHM. What blue are you looking at using to paint your wheels ?

Attachments

OP
R
Thread Starter #4
A little bit brighter blue then yours. But not much. Yours looks really good though.

OP
R
Thread Starter #7
Okay, so I decided on grabber blue that comes on the Mustang and I am going to paint the ST badges blue as well.

OP
R
Thread Starter #9
Lol. It's not but it is the best blue I can find that looks good with the tuxedo black. I've seen mustangs with that blue and the black rims so this is kind of inverted.

Ford Community Posts