Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tune+: Tuning Review and Information Thread

WWW.ADAMTUNED.COM

If you have a tune from me please post up your experience! I have an older thread already up from when I worked for MAPerformance, but it will be removed. So I want this to be a new place to organize all tuning reviews.

Tuning Information:

The following will need to be emailed to info@adamtuned.com when a custom tune is purchased:

1. Fuel Octane (91, 93, E30, Race Gas)
2. Cobb Serial Number (Can be found under your faceplate)
3. Full Modifications List
4. Vehicle Year

Single Tune - I will email a custom tune file based on your current modifications along with instructions on how to install the tune file onto your car and how to setup your AP for dataloging. I will require set of parameters to be dataloged and emailed to me to make sure your car is performing as it should. I will send back a new tune file if any adjustments are needed. This tune does not include any revisions to the tune if you are to change your setup. If you change your setup and require a new tune, you will need to purchase an E-tune which is outlined below.

Price - Discontinued

Single E-Tune​ - Same as below but only for one configuration of your vehicle. If you add parts at a later date (like a big turbo, or downpipe) you will need to upgrade to a Lifetime E-tune. If you go to the Lifetime E-tune page on my website you will see the option to upgrade from a single E-tune at a discount.

Price - $150.00

E-Tune​ - This is how you get the most power out of your vehicle safely. With a single tune your car will perform better than stock and most off the shelf tunes on the market. However every car is different, and not everyone lives in the same area. Custom tune files can fluctuate in performance based on barometric pressure, air quality, and climate. This is why I recommend everybody to opt for an E-tune if they are looking for max power.

E-Tuning allows for fine tuning of many tables to ensure your car is performing at its ultimate level. This also comes with unlimited revisions, so you are covered for tuning as you upgrade your vehicle throughout your ownership. This includes big turbo upgrades, fuel upgrades, fuel changes (race gas and ethanol blends), meth injection, etc. Nothing is off the table as long as your goals are realistic which will be discussed before you purchase the e-tune.

During the e-tuning process you will be required to datalog multiple parameters to allow me to view how your car is reacting to each revision. Usually I can finalize a tune in about 5-7 revisions. So plan on being able to make 3rd gear pulls from 2200rpms to redline in a S​AFE AREA ​to finalize a tune, the same will be required if you want an alternative fuel tune. Big turbo may take a few more revisions to finalize depending on the kit, or upgrade.

Price - $300.00

Dyno Tune -​*Remote dyno tuning, and local dyno tuning is also an option. If you are looking to have your vehicle tuned while it is on a dyno this can be scheduled. How remote dyno tuning works is we would discuss a date and time that you will get on a dyno. I will be readily available and live chatting with you while I make revisions immediately so no waiting time for me to make changes. Local dyno tuning is pretty straight forward; schedule a time, get on the dyno, tune it, done!

Price - $100.00 per hour locally, $50.00 per hour remotely

Auxiliary Fuel Tuning - This is for customers running additional port injection. Either injection via throttle body, or injection via intake manifold (port). The fact that this requires tuning of two systems, and the complexity of these systems, it isn't included in the price of the E-tune. Depending on the software being used to control the additional injectors pricing can range from $150-$250 on top of the E-tuning/Dyno tuning cost. Please contact me for a quote.

Price - Varies, please see website.

For more information, or to purchase please contact info@adamtuned.com.​

Is the $250 for just a one time single tune? or will the be for a life time of tuning? Like if we added parts, and want revisions for the added parts? or went big turbo? is there no more $125 tune for us?

Will I be able to buy a Cobb AP and life tune from you at the same time? or should i source the AP elsewhere?

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
E-Tune​ - This is how you get the most power out of your vehicle safely. With a single tune your car will perform better than stock and most off the shelf tunes on the market. However every car is different, and not everyone lives in the same area. Custom tune files can fluctuate in performance based on barometric pressure, air quality, and climate. This is why I recommend everybody to opt for an E-tune if they are looking for max power.

E-Tuning allows for fine tuning of many tables to ensure your car is performing at its ultimate level. This also comes with unlimited revisions, so you are covered for tuning as you upgrade your vehicle throughout your ownership. This includes big turbo upgrades, fuel upgrades, fuel changes (race gas and ethanol blends), meth injection, etc. Nothing is off the table as long as your goals are realistic which will be discussed before you purchase the e-tune.
^^^ [MENTION=2554]15performanceblue[/MENTION]

OP
Tune+
Thread Starter #5
Is the $250 for just a one time single tune? or will the be for a life time of tuning? Like if we added parts, and want revisions for the added parts? or went big turbo? is there no more $125 tune for us?
The $125.00 tune was replaced with the $75.00 tune. If you want lifetime revisions you will need to purchase the E-tune which is $250.00

Will I be able to buy a Cobb AP and life tune from you at the same time? or should i source the AP elsewhere?
Sorry you will have to source the Cobb AP elsewhere, I'm not going to be selling products through my new company. I recommend dropping some messages to vendors here on the forum.

^^^ [MENTION=2554]15performanceblue[/MENTION]
Thank you Frankie, where is the review? ;) Haha.

J2FoRS

So for the $250 E-tune, you say covers E30, method etc. So does that cover a regular pump gas set up, plus a second set up for alternate fuels? On the same token, can I have a 91 Tune done and also an economy tune? Do you do economy tuning? Or I would just still use Cobbs economy tune in the 2nd map slot.

Great to see you getting all set up!

The $125.00 tune was replaced with the $75.00 tune. If you want lifetime revisions you will need to purchase the E-tune which is $250.00

I see that now. I am retarted some times. Reading this at work, was skimming through. Got worried. I want your E30 tune. Thanks for the heads up. I will be hitting you up for the E30 tune here soon most likely.

OP
Tune+
Thread Starter #9
So for the $250 E-tune, you say covers E30, method etc. So does that cover a regular pump gas set up, plus a second set up for alternate fuels? On the same token, can I have a 91 Tune done and also an economy tune? Do you do economy tuning? Or I would just still use Cobbs economy tune in the 2nd map slot.

Great to see you getting all set up!
Correct, E30 covers any fuel you plan on using. I usually set it up like this:

Slot 1 - Full Power Pump Gas
Slot 2 - Full Power E30
Slot 3 - Economy Tune
Slot 4 - Stuff
Slot 5 - Stuff

I see that now. I am retarted some times. Reading this at work, was skimming through. Got worried. I want your E30 tune. Thanks for the heads up. I will be hitting you up for the E30 tune here soon most likely.
Haha. Not a problem, hit me up whenever you are ready. I should be launching my site tomorrow so all orders will just go through there!

OP
Tune+
Thread Starter #10
[MENTION=88]golfhack[/MENTION] [MENTION=3255]Leslade[/MENTION] [MENTION=382]airjor13[/MENTION] [MENTION=952]frankiefiesta[/MENTION] [MENTION=241]pelotonracer2[/MENTION] [MENTION=2063]Dustys318[/MENTION] [MENTION=411]westcoaST[/MENTION] [MENTION=40]lessard.dcj[/MENTION] [MENTION=3126]eleven[/MENTION] [MENTION=308]Kip2MyLou[/MENTION] [MENTION=1146]Joszer[/MENTION] [MENTION=3057]Plitz[/MENTION] [MENTION=3650]1azst[/MENTION] [MENTION=2674]WingZero[/MENTION] [MENTION=2687]RobK[/MENTION] [MENTION=3657]Dtae787[/MENTION] [MENTION=815]mikabl[/MENTION] [MENTION=1900]badltinhelp[/MENTION] [MENTION=3129]Coolnezzz[/MENTION] [MENTION=3570]mercdank[/MENTION]

My Experience With Adam

He is one hell of a guy that really knows his stuff. He completely tuned my car for 91 Octane and E30. His responses are always quick and easy to follow and normally has a turn around of less than 12-24 hours. I previously had a Tune from another Tuner here on this site, and Adam's tune blows his out of the water. Not only does my car feel a lot smoother. responsive, and powerful, the great thing about all of this is that Adam will tell you why it does, that is a total plus for me. He is even helping me diagnose an issue with my car after I installed a WGA and BOV because I heard a "funny sound". Everyone here should be like:

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Adam is awesome. Period. His responses are super quick and also helpful. And speaking of helpful, I made the comment to him about getting my downpipe in the near future and how much the gains would be from that with another revised map. He proceeded to tell me the downpipe is pointless on this car and ended up saving me around 500 bucks. He didn't have to do that at all. He could have just suggested MAP's downpipe and called it day.

That showed me that he's even a better person than a tuner. And he's a damn good tuner!

I'll definitely be looking into the E30 tunes in the near future. Those all time tunes are the way to go if anybody is on the fence. Not to name another tuning group but they were going to charge me $150 for a 45 day revision period. But after hearing about MAP's/Adam's offer, it was a no brainer and so I have no regrets at all.

My experience with Adam has been awesome. Always answers any questions I have and he has my car running so good. His turn around time is really quick and he has even sent me a revision 6 minutes after I sent him a log!! About to get started with that e30 tune now. Nothing but good things to say about Adam.

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
The first time I saw the $250 lifetime tune offer being made I was a little skeptical. How long would the revisions take? How good would the tune be? I've dealt with other e-tuners when I was having my old car tuned, and would sometimes have to wait almost 2 weeks for a revision. Dare I say, I thought that was the norm. Well, Adam sets the standard for what one would expect when you pay for a lifetime tune. Super fast turn around on his revisions, usually done within 24 hours. The tune itself is amazing, my car runs better and more importantly safer than it ran with the Cobb OTS tune. He even takes the time to answer any questions I have, no matter how dumb they may be. The thing that separates Adam from others is the customer service. All those reasons I stated before will make you feel like you are his number priority, which you don't seem to get from other vendors. I plan on going with a cyborg turbo upgrade in the spring and can't wait to have Adam dial it in! Highly recommended !!!

I really don't know what to say that hasn't already been said, but I am just another happy customer! I've had my car for just over 2 years and have run the COBB 1 and 3 OTS and a bespoke Mountune tune, and my car is faster and runs better than ever. And he introduced me to E30. I LOVE E30!!! The revisions came fast and friendly. Probably one of the best customer service experiences I've ever had. Thanks again for the great job with my tunes. I couldn't be happier!

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
Nothing but great things to say about Adam, after spending much of his time tuning me up to 93oct; even on weekends, and almost having me dialed in, my 93 octane source quit on me. Now im having to restart on 91oct. sent Adam the bad news and his reply was less than an hour later and read as follows " Not a problem, use the tune file attached and grab me a log when you can!"

thank you again Adam

Also grats. on striking it out on your own.