Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Custom pods

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
I just ordered the Pilar pod and 3 hoonigan series Autometer gauges to fill it with.

I like the infotainment pod but I really feel it would interfere with your vision.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
I would like these more if they were oriented towards the driver instead of straight. I'm kind of surprised it has taken this long for something to be available though, so something is better than nothing. It would definitely be nice to have some accurate gauges that could free up some AP3 blocks.

I think the infotainment pod looks great can't wait for pictures. I was looking at get the vent pod with a zietronix boost/egt gauge but I may have to rethink that.

Chuckable

Thanks for the pics! How's the fit and finish? Does it match the OEM color? Does it look easier to route gauge wiring from the A-pillar location or the center stack location?

Anyone ever used Equus gauges before? I found some nice looking gauges by them in 1.5 inch diameter that seem like they'd fit very nicely into the pocket beneath the HVAC controls. Doesn't look like they come with sending units, but it might be worth it to buy everything separate and make a nice looking mount in that area for two dedicated gauges. I like their 8000-series oil pressure and water temp gauges.

Just curious if they're good quality or not as I've never heard of them before.