Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tour D'Orange Jan. 1, 2016

It's going off again. The So.Cal. car meet up with a scenic drive is happening again this year. Several FiSTs were represented and showed off right along side super cars and classic cars alike last year. Anyone from this forum is more than welcome to come along. They will update the details on their facebook page (Tour D'Orange) on Dec. 26th, and I will post them here, as well. It is, as always a 9am go time, but people start getting to the staging area 'round 6:30am, or earlier to look at other cars/show off their own. So, if you are a big partier the night before, this might not be for you.

The drone video from their facebook page link on Youtube has the ST owners from this forum rolling into frame at the 2:51 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aa57OgatFw&feature=youtu.be

Shoot I might be down with this depending on what I'm doing the night before lol.

OP
IronMaiden
Thread Starter #4
New post on their Facebook as of a couple of hours ago:

2016 Tour d' Orange, Friday Morning Details
Please tell a friend or post it on your favorite media site
All cars welcome, Lets roll out the new year with friends and family.
Starting point for 2016 Tour d' Orange, this Friday smile emoticon
26701 Aliso Creek Rd, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
7:00 am, Staging cars
7:30 am, Bagel's and Brew opens its doors
8:30 am Maps are passed out
9:00 am The 2016 Tour d' Orange Starts
Please no early birds.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL AGAIN.
DRIVE SAFE AND HAVE FUN
MARC AND CREW

Dynamic Map and Directions (different starting point than last year): https://www.google.com/maps/place/2...2!3m1!1s0x80dcef52bf77408f:0xceb1bc07d4fe17db

OP
IronMaiden
Thread Starter #6
I am meeting my Uncle's car club in Corona 'round 6:15am. We are caravaning to the staging area. Last year, the FiSTs from this forum met up together before hand and rolled in together. Seeing how there are two maybes and no for sures, I will meet any and all at the staging area. I will be in the M/orange FiST with black stripes, or walking around...look for a tall guy named Dave in a wool/leather Raiders jacket.