Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: K&N Intake, Fifteen52 Cup Spoilers, and Stack Boost Gauge with ATI vent pod

Trader history for trsandrew (0)

Curt 1.25" Hitch (fits ST with some tweaking). Includes wiring (worth $40), needs new hardware bag (about $25). $100 PICKED UP IN ATLANTA

K&N Intake, used for 14k miles. SOLD

Fifteen52 Cup Spoilers painted 3-stage Envy Green. Scuffs on bottom. Needs respray. $SOLD

ATI Vent Gauge Pod with Stack Mechanical Boost Gauge. Installed for a few hundred miles, then removed. Perfect condition, but you will need new hose and source tap. $SOLD

Direct email if needed: tacomahogany@gmail.com

OP
T
Thread Starter #2
Back up. Don't want this car any longer, so time to get rid of this stuff!

OP
T
Thread Starter #4
Not the point of the thread ;) lets get this stuff gone!

OP
T
Thread Starter #6
I am interested in the boost gauge. Do you have any photos of where you place it in the car?
It replaces the left A/C vent actually, so it is as clean as they come for installs. You lose directional control of the vent, however. No big deal for me personally.

OP
T
Thread Starter #10
Anyone interested in a good condition used Curt hitch with plug and play wiring for $125 locally?

Interested in the intake...was that 1400 miles or 14000 miles? Just want to be clear as Im tired as hell right now, haha. An also is that all parts it came with included, nothing missing?

OP
T
Thread Starter #14
Car being traded Saturday so I hope this crap is gone by then! :)

OP
T
Thread Starter #17
In regards to the hitch, what kind of tweaking is involved?
There are other threads on here about the actual process, but the ST muffler is huge and likes to bang on the hitch, so any means to lower / stiffen it will work.