Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New FiST owner in Baltimore

Hey Cool Kids! Now I can be a Cool Kid too!

Name's Josh. I'm 27 and live in Baltimore, MD. I've been in. "
"the scene" for many years, going back to Fanatics and FJ, though always trolling for inspiration and information as opposed to posting too much. The above pictures are from Focus Rising like six years ago when I took Best Sedan 05-07 with my 2006 zx4 ses. Sadly/not sadly, the last 2 or so years have been pretty hard on the old girl (Daily Driver), and it was time to put her out to pasture this past week. Luckily, that pasture is my friend's garage, and he is going to rebuild her for something fun to do and so he can get back into the tuner scene (or w/e). This fast forwarded my plans about a year though, as I have been looking at/knew I would buy a FiST since 2014 but wasn't planning to actually buy until end of this year, hoping for a 2017 refresh / RS :'(

Expect the unexpected, I suppose.

In with the new hotness:

I call her...Dorothy. 2016 FiST in Magnetic Grey. Only option was the black wheels. Approx 17k otd. I was planning on getting the Recaros but with my timeline getting effed, I had to go without. I love the car already and have have a ton of plans that have been rolling around my head since 2014.

I'm going to be more involved on the forums, with having a nice new car to start over as a project. I hope to talk to more of you on here and the various other forums I am on, as well as the FB groups. You can see me at Hunt Valley Horsepower from time to time (I used to cruise the Red Lion Sonic on Wednesday nights). I'll be doing OA in May most likely, and hope to do more car shows this coming summer.

-4LugSlug

welcome! I'm gonna try to starting having ST meets in white marsh, MD, near the tilted kilt.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome to the cool kids club.[ninja]